Revenge

It's finally here. The plot twist you've all been waiting for.

It was three days until lance was graduating, three days until he got to move in with Keith. Nothing could ruin that joy, unless someone new comes into the picture.

Will he make it to graduation?

The senior class was having a frenzy, a few decided to pull pranks and set loose three pigs with the numbers 1,2, and, 4 on them. Making the teachers think number 3 is still missing.
Don't ask how they managed to get them in unseen, but watching the principal run after a pig was the highlight of everyone's day.
A good handful of seniors didn't come in to school today, calling it senior skip day.

Lance, pidge, and hunk went to school like the good students they were, and didn't cause any havoc. Well...lance may have pulled a little prank on his friends, he scared them by jumping out with a scary Halloween mask.

The day went by quickly, and lance was skipping out the door to see Keith.
He got a surprise when he was at the bottom of the stairs instead of by his car.
"Trying to sneak in and learn something?"

"No, just wanted to wait for you in a different spot."
Lance jumps, he was five steps above Keith, but he was ready to catch his princess.
Safely in his arms lance wraps his legs around the alpha's torso.
"Hiya."

"Hey."
They quickly kiss and Keith sets him down, they had accumulated an audience and Keith didn't like people to watch him.

They get into his car and speed off down the road.
"Bye bye hell, I won't miss you when I'm gone." He waves to the school.
"What do you wanna do today?" Keith asked.

"As long as I'm with you, I don't care." Lance smiles.

"Look at you being all cheesy."

They keep driving through town, the sun was shining and it was peaceful.
Then suddenly, they got hit and lose control of the vehicle and everything goes dark.

Keith woke up with a throbbing headache, his left shoulder burned in pain and he saw red splatter on his shirt, he knew it was his blood.
He tried to feel his head but his arms were tied behind him.
"What the hell?"

"Finally awake." Says a smooth voice.

"Who are you? Where am I?"

"That doesn't matter, the only thing that matters is that I get my revenge." A tall and slender man walks into the light, his hair glows white as it traveled down his back.
"What are you talking about?"

"Huh, if I must tell you, fine." He takes a chair and sits in front of Keith. "You killed my father, four years ago. Do you remember?"

Keith thought for a moment, then it hits him.
"Zarkon was your dad?"

"Yes. And you killed him."

"Only because he killed my girlfriend right in front of me."
He was taken back, there was no way his father would ever kill an innocent person.
"Lotor."

"What, how do you know my name?"

"He talked about you. He was my mentor, he told me all about his wife, and how stupid teens killed her because she was in the wrong place at the wrong time."

"Shut up! You don't know anything." He stands and throws the chair.

"I know more than you do. You were only five when she died and he left you with your grandparents."

Lotor smacks him across the face.
"Do not speak of me as if you know anything."
Keith spits out some blood with a glare.
"Bring him out." Lotor orders.
Two guys brought out what looked like a rolling clothes rack, with a person strapped to it.
It wasn't just any person, it was lance; he was blindfolded and had blood dripping from his head.