Kidnapped

Do you smell what I smell?

I think I left the oven on...oh no my cookies.
They burnt, but this story getting spicy.

Lance laid in bed, staring at the text Keith sent.
I would never hurt you. But I don't want you to be in trouble with your parents. Don't rebel against her. Trust me. Just know I'll be looking out for you.
"What is this feeling in my chest?" He clenched his shirt.
He didn't know how to respond so he went to Facebook and scrolled through his feed.

A picture of nima popped up and he smiled, but the flutter in his chest went away.
"Why?"

"Lance, dinner is done." His mom yelled, he was pulled from his thoughts as the smell of food fills the house.
Jumping up and running down stairs he saw spaghetti and garlic bread on the table.
"Oh yes, my favorite."

Keith went back to pounding on the punching bag, when someone suddenly spoke loudly.
"Bro, What are you doing?" Keith abruptly stopped and looked at his best friend.

"Oh hey, didn't even hear you come in." Keith said with a monotone voice.

"Are you okay? Your smell is so off."

"I don't know what's wrong with me." He punched the bag half heartedly.

"Maybe someone is falling love with a little omega." James laughs.

Keith stopped punching, awestruck, absolutely dumbfounded. He turns to James, mouth slightly agape.
"I can't be. I haven't felt like this since..."

"Allura." James finished for him.
Keith clenched his fist, but he wore a sad expression.

"It's been four years now. It's alright to move on, she would have wanted you to."

"But, I barely know him, and he's just a kid, like 18."

"Come on, he's 18 that's fine. You're only 21 not that big of a difference." James try's to encourage him.

"Another thing is his mom won't let him hang around me, because I'm a mafia boss."

"Eh, he's gotta get out in the world some time. She can't keep him locked up forever. Besides you're seriously the most kind hearted mafia boss ever. For real, you've only ever killed, what, two people." He rambled on.

"Yeah don't remind me." Keith ran a hand through his hair, stressing from the memory.

"Hey I mean both were justified."

"I know that, but I still didn't like doing it."

"You Know for an alpha, you're such a softy."

"Yeah? Well this softy could still kick your ass anytime." He sneered.

"Bring it bitch." James chuckled.

They wrestle around, James tried to pin his legs down but Keith got the best of him and put him in a head lock first. James taps his arm and Keith let's go, but James was quick to wrap around him again and pin him to the floor.
It was short lived as Keith swung his leg around and knocked him off, and changing their positions. Keith literally sat on James' knees so he couldn't kick him off, with James' arms pinned over his head, he was trapped under Keith.
He tried to wiggle free but it was to no avail.

"Alright let go." James huffs.

"You give?"

"I give."

"Say I'm not a softy." Keith grips a little tighter on James' wrist.

"But you are."

"Say it, or I won't let go."