Lance's birthday

Lance wakes up to his phone ringing none stop, text messages from pidge, hunk, and his family.
All wishing him a happy birthday.
"You're loved." Keith cuddles him.

"Yeah." He sighs, "I want your love the most."

"So sappy and cute in the morning. I love it." The alpha kissed his head.
"Happy birthday lance."

"Thank you."

"What are we doing today?"

"Ma has a party planned for me, she didn't say anything until now."

"Well let's get ready then."

They get into the shower together, Keith was pampering the birthday boy washing his hair, then rubbing body wash over his body and giving him a massage.
"That feels good."

"Birthday boy deserves it."
His hands slowly went lower down his back, rubbing small circles on his hips.
"Mm, Keith, I want to walk today."

"Can we get a little dirty as we shower?"

"How so?"
Keith responds by bending him over and eating him out.
"Ahh~" his knees just about gave out from the sudden pleasure, but Keith held his hips up.
"Oh god Keith."
The alpha reached between his knees and strokes him, earning another loud moan from the withering omega.

"Keith, I won't last much, ah, longer."

"Come for me." He slides a finger in and Lance's back arches.
He finger fucks him until he cums all over the shower wall.
"Oh my god, Keith."

"Did that feel good?"

"Yes." He felt weak as Keith held him close against the wall.
The water was cascading down their bodies, it was starting to get cold, and made Lance jolt, giving him energy again.
"It's my turn."

"This is your day, you relax and get pampered."

"If it's my day then that means we do whatever I want, right?"

"Of course."

"Good, then I'll do what I want."

Lance's bravado was at an all time high, he gets to his knees in front of Keith and licks a line up his shaft.
"Mmm, Lance."
He takes the alpha in his mouth, tongue swirling around the head and swallowing as much as he could.
"God lance, where did you learn this?" His head was spinning from Lance's tongue lapping the bottom of his shaft, and every so often squeezed his cheeks tight around him.

He hollows his cheeks and bobs his head, practically fucks his own face on the alpha's cock.
"Lance, holy shit. You're amazing." The praise fuels him to do more, he cups his balls gently massaging them, Keith was at his mercy now.

"Lance, god." He tried to pull away but lance holds his hips and sucks hard, Keith moans loudly as he came in his mouth and lance swallowed it.
"Jesus Christ, lance that was the sexiest thing I've ever seen."

"I actually surprised myself too." He stood up licking his lips.
Keith kissed him passionately, tongues dance as hands roam bodies.
"We should finish the shower." Says Keith after they pull away.

"Yeah."

Once they were dressed, they were out the door and heading off to the McClain house.

The driveway already had a few cars in it, but he could still fit at the end.
"My grandparents are here. You get to meet them." Lance beams happily.

"Hey lance." He stops him from getting out.

"Yeah?"

"You didn't tell them, about us bonding."