Speical ending

Plot twist: I have an extra chapter for you, short and sweet but also spicy.

"Keith, we're not even home yet."

"So, we have the divider up, the driver can't see us." Keith said as he continued to kiss the Omega's neck, and ran his hands over his body.

The limo stops and so did they, Keith looks out the window to see they are home.
"Come on." He helps lance out and picks him up bridal style.

"Thank you." He calls to the driver.

"Have fun." He calls back.

"Welcome home, princess."
They walk inside and were greeted by kosmo.
"Hey buddy, can't play right now." Keith moves around him and goes upstairs.

"He probably has to go outside." Said lance.

"Damn, okay. Wait here, I'll be right back." He winks seductively.

While Keith went down to let kosmo out, lance took off his jacket and belt, and unbuttoned his shirt a bit.
He then props himself up and posed, waiting for the alpha.

"Now then, where..." he stops in the doorway and stares at Lance.
"Hiya." The omega smirks.

"Hello, ready to have some fun?" He pulls off his tie and walks inside the room and closed the door.

"I'm always ready." Lance spoke softly but he had a devilishly smile on his face.
Keith was enthralled by the scent lance was giving off, he buried his face in his neck and inhaled deeply.
"Lance, you're so beautiful."

They kiss passionately, tongues tangled together, Keith nips on Lance's lip causing him to moan softly.
"There will be no sleeping, I will make you feel good all night long." Keith says.
Lance shivered and twitched, he loved it when Keith talked like that.

Keith started to take off Lance's shirt, slowly as to build anticipation.
He kissed the exposed skin and continued down his chest, reaching perky nipples and licking them.
"Ah."

"So sensitive."

"Keith, ah."

His shirt came off and the pants were next, Keith was delicately touching his legs, teasing him.
Finally the pants were off and he ghosted his mouth over the omega's groin, making him twitch.
"Why are you teasing me so much?"

"Because it's fun, you like it too."
Lance could only blush because he was right.

"Please Keith, stop teasing me."
He didn't use his voice but Keith still loved when he talked like that.
"No, it's too much fun seeing you withering like this."
Just then lance inhales deeply as Keith wraps his mouth around his shaft.

"Ahh, Keith."
He continued to suck and savored his moans, he slowly brought his finger to his hole, pressing circles at his pucker.
"More, please."

He stops suddenly and pops his lips off of lance.
"Beg for me."

"Please give me more."

"Is that all?"

"Keith, I want you to put it in me. Please." He was blushing like crazy.
Keith pins his arms over his head and leans over him, licking his scent gland and enjoying the erotic scent he was giving off.

"Tell me, you want me to fuck you, like a good boy."
Lance had no idea what got into him, it filled him with excitement and desire.
"I- keith, I want you to, fuck me.." he stuttered with red covering his cheeks.

"Use your voice." He used his own and lance couldn't control himself, he came from Keith's alpha voice.

"Lance, did that really happen?"

"I'm sorry, your voice is so sexy."
Keith licks the cum from lance's stomach without a word.
"Keith, give me time I just came."

"Suck me off that will give you enough time." He smirks devilishly.

Lance bobs his head up and down on Keith's cock, the alpha watched so intently.
"Just like that."
He couldn't take all of it without choking so his hand took care of the rest.
He was licking and nibbling at the head, Keith was amazed by him.
"Fuck, lance."
He soon came into his mouth, it was thick but he swallowed it.

Lance was pulled up in a hug, Keith rubs his face into the omega's neck inhaling deeply.
"I love you." Keith whispered.

"I love you too."

"Will you beg for me again?"

"No, just give it to me."

"So demanding, but I like it when you beg."
Lance blushed, and sits up on his lap.
"Please, Keith I want you."

"Such a good boy."
Keith pressed his fingers into his hole, stretching him out.
"So open, and ready."
Lance whimpered and mewls for him to put it in.
Keith lines up with him and pressed Lance's hips down, sliding into him easily.
They both moan at the stimulation, savoring every inch the deeper he went.

"Keith." His head falls back with pleasure as he tried to grind on the alpha.
"Move your hips up and down."
He bounced on him, the movement was lewd as his cock springs around as well.
Keith watched and enjoyed the sight in front of him.

After a few minutes Lance's legs were getting tired and Keith could tell, he flips them around and thrusts back in from behind.
"Ahh, oh yeah."

"This is my favorite position, you get so loud." Keith smirks.

"Keith, ah, ah, harder."

His thrust went harder but also slower, he pulled out slow and hits hard when he went back in.
Lance moans loudly with every hard hit, it was music to the alpha's ears.
"Does that feel good?"

"Yes."

"Who makes you feel good?"

"Ah, you do."

"Who?"

"You, ah, Keith. Ahh, Keith, it feels, so good."

He slows down with shallow thrust, giving lance a chance to breathe.
"Tell me what you want."

"You, that's all I want."

"Can I do whatever I want?" Keith asked.

"Yes, anything. Please."

Keith didn't hold back, he lifts Lance's hips so his ass was in the air and drills into him.
Somehow lance got louder and Keith was thankful he didn't have neighbors, only he was allowed to hear the beautiful sound of lance coming undone, completely at his mercy.
"Keith, Ahh~" white paints the bed, but the alpha didn't stop.

He was still chasing his orgasm, but lance was becoming overstimulated.
"Keith." He whimpered.

"I know, I'm so close."
He hits deep into lance, and he constricted around him, pulsating against his cock.
"Fuck, lance. Keep doing that." Keith kept pushing into him without pulling, feeling lance tighten around him was the finishing touch and he came.

They laid in bed for a while, until lance got tired of feeling sticky so they took a shower.
They continued to get dirty while getting clean, the rest of the night was the same thing.
It wasn't until 3:00am when lance was finally spent and flops like a dead man on the bed.

"Is my husband tired?"

"Yes, I won't be leaving this bed tomorrow."

"Get your rest now. When we go on our honeymoon, you'll have too much fun to sleep."

"My ass can't take it, even in another state or country."

"Not that fun, I mean exploring and sightseeing." He kissed his cheek. "Go to sleep, I love you."

"I love you too."

And they lived happily ever after. 💖
Thank you so much for reading this story.
Please check out my other stuff.