Wedding day

It's the last chapter. I'm so happy that so many people enjoyed this story. I didn't think it would be popular.

Lance was currently freaking out as pidge was doing his hair.
"No, it looks bad. I can't get married with bad hair."

"Lance shut up, I'm fixing it." She smacks him in the arm.

"What if I trip walking down the aisle."

"You won't."

"What if I mess up my vows."

"I'm sure you'll sound like a dork either way."

"Oh come on." He pouts.

"Just be quiet, keep working on your vows, so you don't mess up, and stay calm. Everything is going to be fine."
It was silent for a moment, before lance spoke again.

"I can't wait to see Keith."

"It's been a day, shut up already." Pidge rolls her eyes at her lovesick best friend.
Lance had spent the night before the wedding at pidge's house, because you can't see each other before the wedding.

"So the wedding is outside?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's at the building for the reception, but in the back, they have a huge yard that's decorated amazingly."

"I hope it's not super hot." Pidge whines.

"Well it is mid July. It's gonna be hot."
Meanwhile, Keith was also getting ready.

"You look like a monkey." James laughs at Keith.

"I look good, the tailor made this special for me, the dark blue jacket matches with Lance's I guess."

"Awe how cute." James mocks him.

"You're just jealous."

"Shut up. I am not." James blushed softly and went out the room. Keith couldn't help but giggle as he walked out.

Keith was fixing his hair when kinkade walked in, "hey mr. groom."

"Hey groomsmen."

"Keith, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Would it be rude if I purposed to James at some point during your reception?"

"Oh my god no! You can do it after the first dance."

"Holy shit really?" He couldn't contain his excitement.

"Yeah, you guys are dancing after us anyways, that would be so cute to do it after the dance." Keith was so excited to see his best friends get engaged.

"Thank you, Keith."

"Hey the spot light will be off me for a while, go for it." He chuckled, Keith isn't used to people staring at him, unless it's his gang and they are making plans for business.

Lance was finally finished with his hair, feeling good and looking good.
"Hey pidge feel this real quick."

She felt his jacket, it was soft like silk.
"Yeah it's nice."

"You know what material this is?"

"Um, a cotton polyester blend?"

"Nope, husband material." He tried to hold his laughter back.

"I don't know how Keith puts up with you." She rolls her eyes.

"I told him I was a handful once, and he said, it's a good thing he has two hands."

"Okay I see why you work so well together." She rolls her eyes.

Keith and his party of best man and groomsmen were already standing at the altar, and the guest have taken their seats, all awaiting for lance to walk down; but first his party of, maid of honor and groomsmen had to walk first.
Pidge walks down with Leo, then his mom and sister, hunk and shay were next, the best for last, hidden behind the wall of well groomed bushes, lance and his dad finally appear under the white archway.
Keith smiles softly when he saw lance.