Games

Lance was feeling more fidgety than usual, he knew his heat was next week, with the birth control helping to regulate him he knew when the exact date of his heat would be starting.
Thankfully, not on their anniversary like last time.
But something definitely had him feeling hot and his neck tingled.
His scent gland was itching, what did that mean?

Of course he googled it, he sat at his lunch table looking through articles to find the best results of his search.
"What's ya looking at?" He was startled by Travis standing behind him.

"Nothing, um just searching things." He hides his phone from the alpha.
He takes a small inhale and could tell right away what was up.
"Pre-bond."

"What?"

"You're starting a pre-bond with Keith. Does that mean you guys had sex?"

"Shut up no, leave me alone." He got flustered quickly.

"You don't have to tell me. But look it up, it will make sense. Be sure you take your suppressants too."

He walks to his table and lance went back to searching, turns out he was right.
"No way. So I can start to feel what he feels?" He asked himself.

"Hey lance." Said pidge.

"Buddy, I got two for one on brownies. Want one?"
Hunk smiles brightly.

"Thanks." He takes one of the brownies.

His phone buzzed it was Keith calling. "Hiya babe."

"hey princess, I have to make a run to my moms i know I won't make it to pick you up. Are you okay with James picking you up?"

"Oh. I'll be fine to walk." He was a little sad but tried to hide it.

"Are you sure, someone might try something."

"I walked this morning. I'll be fine."

"Alright. I'll see you when I get back."

"Okie dokie. I love you."

"I love you too."

Pidge and hunk had shit eating grins on their faces, they wanted to tease lance so bad and he knew it too.
"Shut up, both of you."

"We didn't say anything." Pidge retorts.

"You don't have to. Your faces say it all."

"Aw, but lance, I love you and I miss you, and I can't wait to see you again." Hunk says in a higher pitch voice.

"You guys need to find mates of your own. You're missing out on what this feels like."

"Eh, I don't need to find anyone." Pidge stated.

"I hope I find someone who has a love for food like me."

After school lance walked out to the parking lot, and got sad when he remembered Keith wasn't there.
"Hey lance, Keith's not here today?" Said Travis.

"No, he had to go see his mom in Dallas."

"That's kinda far."

"Yeah, but he'll be back soon." His phone vibrates with a text from Keith.
"Ugh, or not. He said it's taking longer than he thought."

"Come to the arcade with me and Ryan."

"Thanks, but I don't want to be a third wheel to your date."

"It's not a date, just playing some games. He won't mind. Come on."

Ryan was sitting in his car and watched as Travis and lance walked over.
"Hey cutie." He gives him a small kiss. "You don't mind if lance joins us? Keith's away for a while."