Part 5

Jungkook was about to say something but Jin called from behind.

Jin:"Yah You fucking brat!!! We are here searching for you the whole world and here you are fucking with your new girlfrien- wait Y/n?"

Y/n wiped her tears and bowed to him and quickly ran away from there.

Jin:"Y/n is your new girlfriend?! ", he said with an amused expression.

Jungkook:" No no...hyung. I wish she was", he whispered the last part.

Jin:"Let's go now. Because of you my World Wide Handsome face has become Tan for roaming around in the sun", he said and glared at him

Jungkook nodded.

Y/n ran awat from there,  she thought of going home but suddenly she saw Yena standing infront of her. She looked down as she felt like crying again. Yena sighed and went towards her and hugged her tightly.

Yena:"I'm really sorry my lil sis. I misunderstood you. I'm really sorry. Forgive your Unnie, please~"

Y/n started crying and hugged her back. After a while they pulled away and Yena wiped her tears.

Yena:"Please don’t cry okay?"

Y/n:"Okay, but you’ve to buy me strawberry milk then"

Yena chuckled and said,"Okay, let's go to some nearby cafe then. I'll buy you. Now smile alittle."

Y/n smiled, and seeing her smiling Yena also smiled.

Time skip-

Y/n was drinking her strawberry milk while Yena was drinking her green tea. She has to maintain her sexy figure after all. Y/n is not fat, she also have perfect body but she doesn’t care about that much.

Y/n:"Unnie?"

Yena:"Hmm?"

Y/n:"How did you misunderstand me?"

Yena told her.

Y/n:"Woah really? That girl really looked like us?"

Yena:"Yeah. But her style and personality was different from both of us. I first didn’t realise about that but your other Unnies made me. I'm really sorry Y/n. I Shouldn’t have behaved with you like that"

Y/n:"It's okay Unnie. But I really want to meet that girl who looks like us"

Yena:"Maybe someday we will. I will also apologise for disturbing her like that"

Y/n:"Woah Unnie! When did you became so gentle?"

Yena:"Yah!"

Y/n just laughed.

Yena:"Let's go home now, shall we? I'm dying to eat your handmade dark chocolate cake!", she said squealing.

Y/n nodded and smiled.