Part 53 (21+)

Jungwoon kept stood there unable to move even an inch. He was still looking at them making love, the bed shaking, them moaning, their pleasurable face....... And Jungkook and Y/n also didn't notice him standing there. Jungwoon noticed Y/n's expressions.

Her eyes were closed, lips were parted, head was throwed back, a pleasurable look plastered on her face, sweat rolling down. He couldn’t move his eyes as he thought Yena will also look like this if he.... He shooked his head and came to his sense. He gulped hardly and decided to just leave from there.

He silently closed the door and turned to his room. He was breathing heavily and was sweating as well.

He entered his room and saw Yena standing infront of the mirror back facing him. For the very first time Jungwoon checked Yena out and found her undescribably hot. Moreover she was just wearing crop top and shorts. He gulped again. Yena was tying her hair into ponytail, so her whole neck and shoulder became more exposed and Jungwoon kept on staring at her neck. Yena noticed him standing behind her so she turned to him and said,"Oh baby? Where were you?"

Jungwoon:"Huh? Oh...ummm..I-"

Yena:"Are you okay? Why are you sweating? Should I decrease the temperature of AC?"

Jungwoon:"N-No. It's fine..I-I fine"

Yena:"Okay...I'm just gonna change to something comfortable"

Jungwoon nodded. Yena grabbed one of Jungwoon's shirt and went to the washroom. Jungwoon sat on the bed and grabbed his hair as the pleasurable face of Y/n came to his mind again and he can't help but to think of her as Yena cuz they both have the same face. A sudden urge to see Yena also like that grew in him. He thought,'How will she look like that? Sweating, lips parted and eyes closed from upclose?'

He groaned in frustration as he was feeling something strange in him again. But he came back to his sense when Yena called him from the washroom.

Yena:"Woon?! Babe can you help me alittle?!"

Jungwoon went inside his washroom and saw Yena struggling with her zipper. Yena looked at the mirror and saw Jungwoon standing behind her.

Yena:"Babe, can you please open it?"

Jungwoon felt nervous but still nodded and came closer to her. He tried to pull the zipper down but it wasn’t opening. He tried again and at last her zipper opened revealing her back and her black bra strap. He gulped again when he noticed her back, it was looking so smooth and graceful. Yena still didn’t see him staring at her back and said,"Thanks babe"

Then she started lowering her dress as she thought Jungwoon already left cuz she knows the innocent baby he is. But today the innocent baby isn’t innocent anymore. Mature thoughts are roaming on his mind today.

When Yena was done taking off her top she looked up and her eyes widened when she Jungwoon still standing behind her looking at her, on the Mirror. She turned around and saw Jungwoon looking at her chest without even blinking. She felt alittle shy. But Jungwoon didn’t look away.

She also stared at him but Jungwoon still didn’t move his eyes. So she thought of teasing him again so she went closer to him. But unlike Everytime, Jungwoon didn’t back way. But she didn’t feel disappointed but felt excited cuz it kinda hurted her as well that he stays away from his own girlfriend. She went closer to him and wrapped her hands around his neck bringing her face closer to him. Jungwoon looked up and shallowed hard observing the closeness. But he didn’t move away. Yena looked into his eyes and traced her finger on his cheek and jawline. Then she placed her index finger under his chin and leaned in to kiss him but stopped when their lips were about touch. She thought he'll run away now but he didn’t. Instead he wrapped his arms around her bare waist and kissed her lips. Yena's eyes widened in shock but later smiled and kissed him back. Jungwoon hands kinda caressing her waist creating a ticklish session in Yena but she loved his touch. Jungwoon pulled her more closer and Yena got more shocked as she felt something hard poking her stomach. She pulled away being shocked and looked at Jungwoon with wide eyes. Then she looked down and saw his bulge. She again looked up at him and said,"You....you got a boner?"

Jungwoon scratched his back of the neck being embarrassed and Yena Looked at him with amused expression. She then smirked mischievously and came closer to him again. She curled her arms around his neck again and whispered in his ear,"Let me help you with it"

Jungwoon got goosebumps hearing Yena's sensual voice. Yena kissed under his ear and held his hand. She started dragging him back to the bedroom for him to be comfortable. She knows It's his first time. She made him sit on the bed and later sat on his lap. Jungwoon groaned alittle when he felt the sudden pressure on his bulge. Yena found it very sexy to hear. She placed her hands on his chest and pushed him slightly making him rest his back on the head board. She then brought her face closer to him again and kissed his lips. She was kissing him hungrily and bit his lips several times. She was roaming her hands on his chest and her left hand went to his bulge and pressed there slightly. Jungwoon groaned in the kiss feeling her touch and Yena slipped her tongue inside his mouth. Jungwoon was getting amused feeling the new sensations in him. She moved her tongue every corner of his mouth and at last colided with his tongue. Afterawhile she pulled her tongue back and bit his lower lip for the last time. She gave a last lick on his lips and pulled away from the kiss. Jungwoon's lips, cheeks were red! She chuckled alittle pecked his both cheeks. Then she grabbed his neck and her lips went down to his jaw from his cheek and gave open mouth kisses along his jawline to his neck. Jungwoon let out some breathy moans and throwed his head back feeling euphoric giving Yena more access. Her tongue went along his neck bone and stopped at his Adams Apple. She kissed there few times and gave a wet kiss there as well. She went to his side neck and started licking there wetting all the way there. Jungwoon was becoming more hard now.

Not after so long Jungwoon's whole neck was drenched with Yena's saliva and was red and full of hickeys. She smiled being satisfied. She then noticed Jungwoon's face and saw him sweating but he was blushing as well. She just wanted to squish his cheeks but stopped herself as It's not the right time. So she leaned in again and pressed her lips on his again kissing him. Jungwoon also kissed back. Yena started to lick his lower lip while her hands went to unbutton his shirt. Jungwoon felt more flustered. No girl ever saw him shirtless though it wasn’t that much different as they saw Jungkook. But still....

When Yena was done opening his shirt completely she pulled away from the kiss and looked at his body. She smiled as her eyes roam around his body.

Yena:"I didn’t know you also have 8 pack abs"

Jungwoon:"O-Oh ummm... I'm good at Sports so...", he said being shy.

Yena:"They are so hot baby", she whispered in his ear.

Jungwoon felt more shy. Yena pulled from him and placed her head on his shoulder pressing her lips on his shoulder giving light kisses there. She moved down to his collerbones and then his chest and gave a lick there. Jungwoon jumped alittle and Yena smiled. She then kissed his abs while caressing his chest and other places. Jungwoon was groaning more now, he was breathing heavily.

Yena got more Down and started unbuckling his belt.

Jungwoon:"Y-Yen...what are you doing?"

Yena:"You'll see babe"

She was done undoing his pant soon, so she pulled it down and throwed it somewhere. He was huge and hard. Yena smirked proudly. She gave a light stroke and Jungwoon shrunk. He groaned loudly. Yena pressed her thumb on the tip and Jungwoon jumped alittle. She then leaned closer and took him in her mouth. She deep throated him and Jungwoon groaned loudly but suddenly stopped her.

Jungwoon:"Y-Yen d-don't"

Yena didn’t listen to him.

Jungwoon:"There might be jerms"

Yena still didn’t listen and continued to suck him. Jungwoon tried to ignore the pleasurable feeling and said,"You might fall sick"

Yena pulled away being annoyed and said,"Aish baby, nothing will happen"

She was about to take him inside her mouth again but Jungwoon said,"D-Don't...that's dirty"

Yena didn’t listen and gave a lick on the tip. Jungwoon moaned and said,"I didn’t wash it after peeing"

Yena stopped and said,"What?!!"

[Thank you for reading it. And see you all in hell]