Part 8 (21+)

Yena looked at him with farrowed eyebrows. Yena is used to it. She is a playgirl after all. But when Jungwoon noticed how close they were he became flustered and started blushing. He quickly let go of her, looking down.

Jungwoon:"I-I'm s-sorry"

Yena:"It's okay but what happened?"

Jungwoon:"N-nothing"

He took his glasses and went away. Yena looked at him still confused. Suddenly a girl came towards her and asked,"Why did you call him Jungwoon? His name is Jungkook"

Yena:"Huh?"

She thought,'What the hell? Is she mad or something? I heard myself that he's name is Jungwoon. That handsome guy addressed him as 'Jungwoon''

She just walked out of there while thinking,'Something is fishy. Not something, the whole thing is fishy.'

Time skip-

Yena returned home all tired. She didn’t see her mom. She mumbled, "Probably in company". She went upstairs and went to her room for changing.

After Changing she went to Y/n's room to see her reading some book. Y/n noticed her.

Y/n:"Unnie!"

Yena jumped on her bed sitting comfortably before saying, "Hey sis"

Y/n:"How was your day?"

Yena:"Not bad. But not gonna lie, your school is full of Handsomes and hotties. I quiet enjoyed it"

Y/n:"How about my bully? You found him?"

Yena:"No. No one came to bully me. So how can I find that idiot?"

Y/n:"How is that possible?"

Yena:"I don't know"

Y/n:"Oh"

Yena:"By the way, I met your crush. Kim~ Tae~ hyung~", she said smirking.

Y/n blushed hearing his name.

Yena:"I have to say, your crush is hella handsome."

Y/n:"Don't start to crush on him"

Yena:"I was about to, but stopped when I heard his name. Be thankful to me"

Y/n:"Why would I?"

Yena:"Whatever. By the way, I met a cute bunny today, you know?"

Y/n:"Bunny?"

Yena:"Yeah, he has a cute bunny smile"

Y/n's eyes widened as she thought, 'Jungkook'.

Yena continued,"His name is Jungwoon. I guess he's new. He didn’t recognised me, I mean he doesn’t know you"

Y/n signed in relife as she thought it wasn’t Jungkook.

Yena:"He's very cute. But got no fasion sense. He was wearing glasses but his dress wasn’t suiting it. He was looking really funny. And he loves banana milk very much. I bought him one and he drank it like a baby. But something was suspicious, I don’t know what"

Y/n:"Oh is that so? I'm being excited to meet him"

Yena:"And he's good in maths. He helped me- wait"

Y/n:"What?"

Yena:"You didn’t tell me that today was your maths exam", she said glaring at her.

Y/n:"Hehe I'm sorry. I forgot to tell you"

Yena:"Thank god Jungwoon was there. Otherwise I'm sure you would hsve failed in Maths in this semester"

Y/n:"Then, Thanks to that cute bunny"