Part 56

Jungkook:"Baby... "

Y/n's head shot up and she looked at him with her teary eyes. Her whole face was drenched with tears and her eyes and lips were red and puffy. Jungkook felt Very hurt seeing her crying Because of him again. He thought,'Why did I even had to mumble that?! I made her cry again!'

He went closer to her and said,"Baby I'm sorry. Please don't cry"

Y/n started sobbing and got up and hugged him tightly.

Y/n:"P-please don't leave me Koo...please.."

Jungkook felt his heart clenching at her words. He softly hugged her back and said,"I will never leave you Y/n ah. Never ever..."

Y/n looked up at him and said,"Really? You Won't right?"

Jungkook smiled softly and shooked his head.

Jungkook:"Never"

He joined his lips with hers kissing her softly. Y/n also kissed back hugging him tighter like he'll leave her if she let go of him. Jungkook also wrapped his arms around her waist moving his lips against her still kissing her softly.

After awhile they pulled away breathing heavily.

Jungkook:"I Love you Y/n", he said and connected his forehead with hers closing his eyes.

But he frowned his eyebrows when he didn’t heard any reply. He opened his eyes and saw Y/n looking down while crying silently. Jungkook lifted her chin up and made her look up at him.

Jungkook:"I love you Y/n", he repeated.

Y/n still stayed silent. He caressed her cheek and said,"Don't you love me Y/n ah?"

Y/n nodded slowly.

Jungkook:"Then why aren’t you saying it baby? Are you mad at me?"

Y/n:"You are lying. You love that girl....not me", she said as soft sobs left her lips.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around her shoulder instead and pulled her more closer.

Jungkook:"I only love you Y/n-"

Y/n:"No! You said you fell for a girl whom you saw in California. It was her not me!"

Jungkook:"And what if I tell you I actually fell for you when I saw you in my school last year?"

Y/n looked up at his eyes.

Jungkook wipped her tears and said,"Yes baby, I fell in love with you when I saw you in my school. You were looking so innocent yet so beautiful, so scared and nervous yet so confident and intimating that time. I felt something in my heart truely that time which is love for you"

Y/n:""Then what about that gir-"

Jungkook:"Well...she seemed beautiful to me, you know something called crush? It was some type of that. Love and crush is not same baby. But yeah...It's true that I noticed you for that face but even if I didn’t saw her 3 years back, I'd have still fall for you when I saw you last year, whether for your beauty or innocence. After all I didn’t change, my heart didn’t change. So now get it in Your little mind that I only love you. Okay?"

Y/n:"I love you too", she said and pouted alittle.

Jungkook chuckled and joined his lips with hers again.

On the other hand-

Jungwoon was still standing there after Jungkook ran away. He was hella confused about what's happening. But suddenly he got a text from Yena,"Baby can you please come to my house?"

Jungwoon shoved his phone inside his pocket and started walking away. By that time Taehyung and his Girlfriend was done fighting so they looked up and saw no-one.

Taehyung:"Where did they all go?"

His girlfriend said,"It's all Because of your handsome ass. If yo-"

Suddenly a call came in her phone and it was Jackson, her brother. She Picked up and said,"Oppa?"

Jackson:"Sis, come home. Mom dad and Jessica are here"

She said,"Okay oppa I'm coming"

She hunged up and looked at Taehyung and said,"Sorry Tae. I need to go. My mom, dad and sister are here"

Taehyung hugged her and said,"Okay baby. See you tomorrow?"

She nodded and smiled. Later she pecked his lips and started walking away.

Time skip-

She entered her home and Jackson came running to her and hugged her tightly.

Jackson:"My baby sis, how was your meet?"

The girl pouted and said,"It was bad oppa. I couldn’t even introduce myself. But you know? I saw the guy again whom I saw in California.... "

She started telling him and Jackson was listening to her patiently. And Jessica rolled her eyes at them. She can't stand them at all. She thought,'Fucking bitch! Snatched my brother from me!'

They were still talking but their mom came to the living room and called out for them.

She ran to her and hugged her tightly saying, "Mom! I missed you!"

Mrs.Wang:"Aww I missed you too my baby"

She asked after pulling away,"Where's dad?"

Mrs.Wang:"Taking shower. He's probably out already"

She smiled and said,"Okay let me meet him-"

Jessica:"Greet me too 'Sister'?", she said with a sarcastic tone.

Jackson clenched his jaw seeing her behaviour. But the cheerful girl didn’t mind and said,"Oh Unnie! I didn’t see you there. How are you?"

Jessica was about to say something but Mr.Wang entered there and hugged the younger girl. She also hugged back and said,"I missed you so much dad! Specially playing chess with you!"

Mr.Wang chuckled and said,"Then Let's go play"

She nodded and pulled his hand and dragged him to her room. Jessica thought,'Not only my brother... She snatched my whole family!'

On the other hand-

Jungwoon reached Yena's house and entered there as the door was unlocked. He saw Yena sitting on the coach pouting. He went closer to her and sat Beside her.

Jungwoon:"What's wrong Yen?"

Yena:"Your brother slapped me! See?", sge said pointing at her left cheek.

Jungwoon caressed it and said,"Why?"

Yena huffed and said everything to him. Jungwoon chuckled.

Yena:"Yah! You're laughing?!"

Jungwoon:"Sorry sorry. Does it pain alot?"

Yena nodded her head cutely. Jungwoon smiled and kissed her cheek.

Jungwoon:"How is it now?"

Yena smiled shyly and said,"Good"

But they looked at the door being shocked after hearing her parents voice.

Mrs.Park:"Yena? And Jungkook?!"

Just then Jungkook and Y/n also entered from behind but Jungkook was carrying Y/n on his back. Mr. and Mrs.Park looked at them as well and got very shocked.

Mr.Park:"What the hell is happening?"

[Thank yoy for reading it]