Part 40

Yena:"JUNGWOON!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!!"

Jungwoon turned to her being shocked. He just stood there staring at her who was running to him. Soon he was hugged tightly by Yena. She buried her face in his chest and sobbed. Jungwoon felt the familiar feeling rushing in his whole body about holding her in his arms.

Yena:"How could you?!! Huh
!! How could you decide to leave me like this?!!", she said crying hard.

Jungwoon:"Y/n-"

Yena:"I'm not Y/n!!! I'm Yena!!"

Jungwoon frowned his eyebrows being confused.

Jungwoon:"Wh..what? I don't understand.... Who's Yena?"

Yena:"I'm Yena, the girl whom you spent three days in your brother's school, the girl whom you met at the club, the girl who loves you very much with her whole heart!", she said sobbing.

Jungwoon looked at her confused through his tears.

Jungwoon:"But it was Y/n-"

Yena:"I'm her twin sister Park Yena dammit!", she said pulling away from him and looking at him directly in his eyes.

Jungwoon saw the love reflecting in her eyes for him. The same goes to him too. His eyes were also showing love and hurt both.

Jungwoon:"How can I believe you? What if your lying? Maybe you just want to stop me from going to California. Please don't do this Y/n. I know you love hyung and he also loves you.", he said looking at her sincerely.

Yena:"Jungwoon believe m-"

Jungwoon:"No Y/n. Please don't try to stop me. I can't stay here seeing you and hyung together anymore. It's hurting me. It's ruining me from inside that You're not mine"

Yena:"I love you Jungwoon-"

Jungwoon:"I love you Y/n but please don't lie anymore and let me go"

Yena looked at him helplessly while tears were streaming down from both of their eyes.

Yena:"Jungwoon believe me, I'm Y/n's twin sister Yena and I seriously love you with all my heart. Please believe me", she said sniffing.

Jungwoon just shook his head while crying hardly. Jungkook and Y/n looked at each other. Jungkook gave a nod to her.

Y/n:"Can you believe now?", she said walking beside Yena standing beside her.

Jungwoon's eyes widened. He rubbed his eyes and looked at them again. He can't believe his eyes.

Jungwoon:"So..So you both are twins? So You were the girl I saw in Hyung's school?", he said pointing at Yena.

Yena nodded with her pleading eyes requesting him to believe her.

Jungwoon:"B-but?"

Jungkook:"Aish Woon, there is no but here. They are saying the truth. The girl you saw in school and in club was Yena, not Y/n."

Jungwoon looked at his brother still confused.

Jungwoon:"Then why did you lie that your name is Y/n?", he asked turning to Yena.

Yena became frustrated for some reason and screamed back,"You also lied to me that your name is Jungkook you idiot!"

Jungwoon gulped.

Jungwoon:"But you could also tell me at the club"

Yena was about to shout again but Jungkook said,"Aish....look, you went in my school as me, she also went there as Y/n. And in the club as well. You understood?"

Jungwoon stayed silent for awhile.

Jungwoon:"So it was actually you all this time?", he said looking at Yena again.

Yena nodded with red eyes.

Y/n:"Not all the time. But whenever it was you instead of Jungkook, she was also there with you instead of me. So actually you and me met at your house for the first time, not in my school. It was Unnie"

Jungwoon:"So, I actually love Yena not you?",he said looking at Y/n.

Y/n smiled and nodded.

Jungwoon:"But I still can't believe. It's jamming my head. What if you all are just making up a story and just using Y/n's twin sister for proving your point so that you guys will stop me from going?"

Yena was being annoyed now instead of emotional being the short temper she is. Y/n noticed. She looked at Jungkook signing him to do something with his analytical brother.

Yena:"Yah!! If they are just using me then why the hell am I shedding tears for you!! Can you cry without any reason you stupid old owl!!"

Jungwoon got scared and Y/n tried to calm her down. Jungkook was about to say something but another announcement was heard, the passengers have to broad the plane quickly. The plane will take off soon. Jungwoon looked at all of them and at last at Jungkook.

Jungwoon:"Hyung I have to go now. Please don't stop me"

Jungkook's eyes got teary again. Jungwoon hugged him for awhile. Then he went over to Y/n to give her a hug as well. But when he hugged her his eyebrows furrowed in confusion. He wasn’t getting the familiar feeling from her. Not the love and care he always feels when Yena hugs him. So he quickly pulled away and looked at her confusedly. But Y/n noticed Jungkook was crying. So she went over to Jungkook and hugged him. Jungkook hugged her back snuggling his face in her neck crying silently.

Yena was also crying. She turned emotional again. Jungwoon looked down and grabbed his suitcases and proceeded to walk but before that he glanced at Yena who was crying hysterically while looking down. He felt hurt seeing her like that. Now he was confused about his own feelings. Unknowingly he left the handle of his suitcase and went closer to her. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her softly. Yena looked up.

Jungwoon:"Don't cry"

Yena started sobbing and hugged him back burying her face in his neck.

Yena:"Please don't leave me", she mumbled in his neck.

Jungwoon felt the known feeling of love and affection from the hug, from her. He looked over at Y/n and Jungkook. Jungkook was crying silently on her neck and Y/n was caressing his back and hair to calm him down. The love was reflecting in her eyes. Jungwoon became sure that the girl in his hyung's arms is really Y/n.

Then he looked at the crying girl in his embrace. Tears were rolling down from her eyes. The love snd hurt was visible on her expression. He realised that she is the one whom he's been loving since when it all started.

Jungwoon:"I'm sorry", he whispered.

Yena looked in his eyes being still in his arms.

Jungwoon:"I believe you. You are the girl I love. I'm sorry for awhile ago. I was just...."

Yena:"I love you Jungwoon"

Jungwoon:"I love you too....Y/n?"

Yena hit his shoulder while pouting. Jungwoon chuckled flashing his bunny smile.

Jungwoon:"Okay okay, I love you too Yena"

[Thank you for reading it. And sorry for not updating these days. I just didn’t feel like writing for some reason. And was this good enough?]