Part 30

Yena:"I'll go to your school tomorrow"

Y/n felt a pang in her heart. She definitely knew why Yena is wanting to go to her school.

Y/n:"Unnie..."

Yena:"Yes?"

Y/n:"Can we.... Can we stop this drama and just let it be like it is now?"

Yena:"Why are you saying this all of a sudde-"

Y/n:"Unnie I don't want this. Please Unnie"

Yena:"Why Y/n? Did you....did you really fell for him?"

Y/n:"What if I say yes?"

Yena:"What?!"

Y/n:"I'm still not sure but I think I do love him"

Yena:"If You're not sure, then why are you stopping me? What if It's just a temporary feeling?"

Y/n:"I don't think It's temporary. I can feel something in me whenever I'm around him. I just need some more time to be confirmed. It's just been a week since I'm seeing his new side"

Yena:"But he deserves a punishment Y/n"

Y/n:"No he doesn’t. I saw in his eyes,  I saw love for me in his eyes. He doesn’t deserve any punishment Unnie"

Yena was silent for awhile. Y/n got up and sat on her knees infront of Yena facing her. She held her shoulder and said,"Unnie I know you just want it Because you were hurt that he hurt me. But maybe he also had a reason. Please Unnie stop this"

Yena looked at her for sometime and said,"Okay.... If that's what my baby sis wants"

Y/n smiled brightly and hugged her tightly. Yena also hugged her back. After awhile they pulled away.

Yena:"Soo.... You must be enjoying with him. I noticed you lately. You have been smiling and blushing alot. So what did he actually do?", she said with a smirk"

Y/n:"N-nothing Unnie...nothing much"

Yena:"There must be many things. Tell me now already"

Y/n blushed and decided to tell her. With that the two sisters were normal again like before.

Time skip-

Everyone was asleep but Yena wasn’t. She was thinking of everything that happened till now. Somehow she felt hurt knowing Jungkook and Y/n love each other. Though Y/n is saying She's not sure but Yena knows she already fell for him. She was hurt more for the fact that Jungkook loves Y/n... Not her. She was remembering the days which she spent with him. But not the days with Jungkook but the three days with Jungwoon, but for her It's the same person. Yena fell for Jungwoon but she's thinking It's Jungkook.

Thinking about Jungwoon, some drops of tear rolled down her eyes. She never thought her first love will go in vein. She wipped her tears and thought,'No Yena. Be happy for your sister'.

Next day-

Yena was roaming around in the streets, though it was her school time but she was bunking. Her mood is not well at all. While walking suddenly she heard someone screaming, "Hey Jungwoon!!"

She immediately turned to that direction cuz she knows this name. She got shocked to see Jungkook there, but it was Jungwoon. He was smiling at the guy who called him awhile ago. He felt Very familiar to her, exactly like the first days she saw him. Bangs falling on his eyes, baby face, round glasses on his cute eyes, bunny smile, normal attire, opposite of Jungkook. She understood that he wasn’t Jungkook. But still she wanted to be sure. So she pulled out her phone and called Y/n. After awhile Y/n picked up.

Y/n:"Unnie..I'm in class right now-"

Yena:"Is Jungkook with you?"

Y/n:"Huh?"

Yena:"Just answer me Y/n...Is Jungkook with you or not"

Y/n:"Yes He's with me. He's just beside me"

Yena was about to say something but then she heard a low voice speaking,"Baby... Don't talk now. The teacher might look at you"

Yena understood it was Jungkook. She cut the call immediately. She went closer to them and took a photo of Jungwoon. She decided to Follow them.

Jungwoon and his friend was walking while talking with each other where Yena was following from behind. She saw Jungwoon was being very bubbly and childish just like she saw him first time. Yena was now thinking 'who is this guy? Is he by any chance Jungkook's brother? But how come their face is exactly same? It can only be possible if they are twins too. Means the guy I met first was actually Jungwoon. But I still need to be sure'

She was thinking everything deeply while keeping an eye on him as well. Suddenly she saw them entering a cafe. She also went there. Suddenly an idea came to her mind. She smirked as she thought how clever she is. She pulled out her mask and wore it. She went to the counter and bought apple juice. She went near them and intentionally fell down. The juice landed on Jungwoon. Yena immediately stood up and said,"I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I didn’t mean to. It was an accident"

She was bowing continuesly.

Jungwoon:"Hey It's okay. It's okay. No problem"

Yena:"I ruined your shirt. I should pay for it"

Jungwoon:"No no It's okay. Don't stress over it", he said wipping his shirt.

Yena:"I'm really sorry. I'm feeling very bad"

Then his friend spoke,"It's okay. No need to panic. It's fine"

Yena:"Thank you. By the way I'm Yena"

His friend told,"I'm Soobin. Nice to meet you"

She then looked over at Jungwoon

Jungwoon:"Oh I'm Jungwoon. Nice to meet you"

Yena was shocked but controled herself.

Yena:"You seem familiar. But you were different when I saw you like more stylish and badass"

Soobin:"Oh... You must have seen Jungkook then"

Yena:"Jungkook?"

Soobin:"Yeah, Jungwoon's twin brother Jungkook. They are Identical Twins"

Yena understood everything now. The boy infront of her is the one she loves, It's not Jungkook. That's why she always felt different.

[Thank you for reading it]