Part 29

Jungkook smiled at her ever so lovingly. Y/n was lost in his eyes, his smile, his whole existence. But suddenly Jungkook laid down beside her and pulled her in his chest Hugging her tightly.

Y/n:"Huh?"

Jungkook:"What baby?"

Y/n:"What are you doing?"

Jungkook:"Didn’t we want to cuddle? So I'm hugging you"

Y/n:"So what was that awhile ago? I mean..."

Jungkook laughed alittle.

Jungkook:"Aish baby...what did you think? I'm gonna....", he said wiggling her eyebrows.

[I know you all thought that too. Sorry to break your expectations, but It's not the high time. Wait for it 😊]

Y/n felt embarrassed. She hugged his neck and hid her face in his neck.

Y/n:"It's... It's not my fault that I thought that. You were shirtless and were kissing me soo I..... I thought "

Jungkook:"I'm sorry baby. But I have habbit of sleeping shirtless, that's why I took it off. And about the kiss... do I need any reason to kiss you?"

Y/n felt more embarrassed and hugged him more tightly.

Jungkook:"Baby don't be embarrassed. It's not like I Don't want, but It's still not the perfect time for that. I want to wait for you."

Y/n pulled away and faced him. Jungkook went closer to her face. Their noses and foreheads were touching.

Jungkook:"I want you to love me first, have trust in me, be my girlfriend officially. When I'll have your full trust towards me that will be the right time. I will wait for you till then"

Y/n eyes were getting teary cuz she never thought someone could make her feel this special. She closed her eyes and hugged him tightly. Jungkook held her waist and snuggled in her neck.

Jungkook:"I know You're sleepy. Sleep alittle baby", he whispered in her ear softly.

He stroked her hair while Y/n fell asleep in his warm embrace.

Time skip-

Jungkook entered the school hallway carrying Y/n in his arms as Y/n can't walk. She sprained her ankle in the bathroom as she was late.

Y/n was feeling embarrassed as everyone was staring at them.

Y/n:"Jungkook I can walk by myself"

Jungkook:"You think I believe you?"

Y/n:"Everyone is staring"

Jungkook:"Let them"

They went to the classroom. Jungkook put her down and sat beside her. He held her hand and intertwined their fingers together resting them on his thigh.

Jungkook:"You must be hungry. I'm sorry. I woke you up late and that's why we couldn’t even eat anything and you sprained your ankle"

Y/n:"It's okay. I'm not hungry"

Jungkook looked down. Just then the teacher entered and apologised to all of them for helding the classes in afternoon. Then he started the lesson.

Time skip-

It was a break for all the students to eat something. So Jungkook carried Y/n in the cafeteria. His friends were too shocked to see Jungkook being so caring to a girl. Jungkook put her on their usual table and went to order their food.

Jin:"You know what I'm thinking?"

Jimin:"What?"

Jin:"I think Jungkook fell in love with Y/n"

Taehyung:"Then what about the girl he fell for 3 years ago?"

Namjoon:"Maybe he moved on?"

Hoseok:"Yeah maybe"

Yoongi:"He didn’t move on"

Jin:"What do you mean?"

Yoongi:"Y/n is the girl"

Everyone looked at him shocked.

Jimin:"Are you seriously serious?"

Yoongi:"Yes. I knew from the time when Y/n came to the school"

Hoseok:"How did you know?"

Yoongi sipped his coffee and continued,"When he first saw Y/n...he's face was glowing in happiness. I was there. I sort of assumed it at first. But then that day I saw him in the rooftop crying while talking about Y/n and how much he loves her"

Namjoon:"Why was he crying?"

Yoongi:"Cuz Y/n fell for Taehyung"

Everyone now looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung:"What?"

Jimin:"You knew?"

Taehyung:"I... Kind of noticed it. But I don’t love her that way. I have my own girl"

Jin:"But I don’t think Y/n loves Taehyung now. Look at them"

They looked at Jungkook and Y/n and saw Y/n sitting on Jungkook's lap while they were feeding each other having the brightest smile on their face. They smiled.

Jungkook:"You really eat like a baby"

Y/n:"Everyone tells me that. But I'm not a baby", she said pouting.

Jungkook chuckled and wiped her lips with tissue.

Jungkook:"Not even my baby?"

Y/n looked down and smiled shyly. Jungkook smiled and pecked her lips. Y/n also smiled.

Time skip-

Jungkook carried Y/n out of the car. They were infront of Y/n's house. Y/n was feeling nervous. Once again the driver rang the doorbell and Mrs.Park opened the door. She got surprised but not too much as she saw the same thing yesterday too.

Mrs.Park:"What happened today?"

Jungkook:"Your daughter is so clumsy Aunty. She sprained her ankle."

Mrs.Park:"Oh my god... How did this happen?", she sais stepping aside to let Jungkook enter.

Jungkook entered the house and went over the couch. He laid her down there carefully and stood straight while face Mrs.Park. Y/n looked down feeling shy and nervous at the same time.

Jungkook:"She tripped in the bathroom"

Mrs.Park:"She is indeed very clumsy. Thank you again Jungkook dear"

Jungkook:"No problem. I'll get going now"

Mrs.Park:"Have something atleast"

Jungkook:"No aunty..It's already late. I'll come some other day."

Mrs.Park didn’t force him anymore.

Jungkook bend down to Y/n and whispered,"See you tomorrow sweetheart"

He then left. Yena was standing near the stairs crossing her arms over her chest noticing everything. She wasn’t happy at all.

5 days later-

Y/n was sitting on her bed facing the window thinking about Jungkook. She smiled when she remembered todays moments. Jungkook gave her a piggyback ride till her home. They even ate Ice-cream. Y/n was smiling broadly. Suddenly her room door opened. She saw Yena standing there.

Y/n:"Oh Unnie... Need something?"

Yena entered her room and sat beside her.

Yena:"I need to tell something important"

Y/n:"What is it?"

Yena:"It's time to make the next move"

Y/n was confused. Yena looked away and said,"I'll go to your school tomorrow"

[Thank you for reading it]