Part 34

Y/n was confused but srugged it off and pulled out a book and started reading.

On the other hand-

Jungkook was passing through Jungwoon's room with a disturbed mind. But suddenly he heard sobs from his room. He entered and saw Jungwoon crying burying his face in his palms. Jungkook's heart broke seeing his brother like this. He slowly went towards him and placed his hand on Jungwoon's shoulder. Jungwoon looked up. Jungkook felt more hurt to see his red eyes and puffy face.

Jungkook:"What happened Woon?"

Jungwoon:"Nothing Hyung"

Jungkook:"Don't want to tell your hyung?"

Jungwoon:"It's nothing hyung"

Jungkook grabbed his shoulder and made him stand up.

Jungkook:"It's okay if you don't want to tell"

Jungwoon:"Noo hyung....I just miss mom"

Jungkook knew he was lying. But still didn’t say anything. He hugged him softly.

Jungkook:"Okay... I'll tell Mom dad to come alittle early this month..hmm?"

Jungwoon nodded and continued to cry on his shoulder.

Jungkook:"Everything will be alright soon", he whispered while patting his brother's back.

Next day-

Y/n:"So you actually had a good time then", she said after listening the whole story from Yena.

Yena:"Yeah but I'm worried about one thing"

Y/n:"What?"

Yena:"What If Jungkook saw us and misunderstand you and br-"

Y/n:"Hey nothing will happen. I'm sure he didn’t see."

Yena:"Hope so"

Y/n:"By the way Jungkook told me to meet him at 8pm in the park"

Yena:"Really?"

Y/n:"Yeah...."

Yena:"Maybe he's taking you on a date"

Y/n:"Maybe", she said blushing.

Yena:"I'll make you ready today then"

Y/n:"Okay....."

Time skip-

Yena:"Woah you look very good!! Now you are looking like You're my sister!", she said proudly.

Y/n:"Aish You're behaving like you are my makeup artist. You just chose my dress"

Yena:"Come on....looks depends on dress too. And why are you calling me makeup artist. You didn’t even do it. Just bare face and messy bun. Be thankful that You're my sister"

Y/n raised her eyebrows making a 'What do you mean?' face.

Yena:"Cuz you got a pretty face cuz You're my twin sister"

Y/n rolled her eyes and got up.

Y/n:"Okay I'm going now. Jungkook must be waiting for me"

Yena:"Okay."

By the way..her dress-

Time skip-

Time skip-

Y/n went yo the park where Jungkook told her to meet.

She was walking while trying to find Jungkook. Soon she spotted him standing near a lamp post facing his back at her. It wasn’t hard for Y/n to recognise him as She's getting his vibes from him. She went there and hugged him from behind tightly. Jungkook turned around but didn’t hugged her like he always do.

Y/n:"Hey Jungkook", she said cheerfully.

Jungkook gave a small smile and said,"Hey....you look beautiful"

Y/n blushed and said,"Thanks. You're looking handsome too"

Jungkook gave a smile again but somehow it looked like a sad smile. Y/n suddenly felt a gut feeling. Cuz Jungkook is not being Himself at all. She felt something is not right.

Jungkook:"Let's walk alittle. The cool breeze is feeling very good"

Y/n:"Okay...."

They started walking. Y/n felt disappointed as Jungkook didn’t held her hand. He just shoved his hands in his pockets. He was just walking with his head hung low. Y/n didn’t feel good about this.

Y/n:"Jungkook... "

Jungkook:"Hmm?"

Y/n:"Is everything okay?"

Jungkook:"Yeah...I think so"

Ymn frowned at his answer. What type is answer is "I think so"?

Y/n pouted and continued walking looking in the front.

Suddenly Jungkook stopped walking and softly called her.

Jungkook:" Y/n..."

Y/n also stopped walking and stood facing him. Jungkook looked at her with his intense eyes. He just want to pull her in his arms and kiss her hardly but he didn’t. She's looking too beautiful today for him.

Y/n:"Jungkook?"

Jungkook looked away and said,"Y/n... I want to tell you something very important"

Y/n:"Yeah.. You told last night. So what is it?"

Jungkook took a deep breath and started out of nowhere,"Y/n.. I fell for you three years ago. I've been loving you for three years straight. When I first saw you...you were looking so beautiful and innocent that I couldn’t take my eyes off you. I fell for you instantly. Maybe that was what people call love at first sight. You are my first love Y/n. After that I stopped being a playboy cuz you were the only girl in my eyes. You still are"

Jungkook paused for a moment. Y/n looked at him with eyes full of love.

Jungkook:"Last year when I saw you in my school you don’t know how much happy I was. It's like my most beautiful dream came true. I was about to approach you but... But Taehyung hyung approached you first and you fell for him. I was soo hurt Y/n like someone tore my heart apart. That's why I thought you should suffer too. So I started bullying you. I started seeing girls again. And then a month ago something unexpected happed. I went to Jeju and sent Jungwoon in my school. You met him. He didn’t bully you so you became friendly with him thinking him as me. And fell for him too", he said whispering the last part.

Y/n frowned as she didn’t understand the last night he said. She was about to ask. But Jungkook started again,"When I came back, you also gave me permission to court you. I was happy again. That time my biggest wish came true. My first love got a chance. That's what I thought"

Y/n became confused and scared at the same time.

Jungkook:"I thought my love loves me too. But I was wrong. You Don't love me"

Y/n started shaking now. Her eyes got teary.

Y/n:"Jungkook what are you saying?"

Jungkook ignored her and said,"I know Y/n. I know. You love Jungwoon right?"

Y/n shaked her head while her tears rolled down. Jungkook's eyes also got teary.

Jungkook:"I'm sorry that I wasted your time on me. I'm sorry. But I love you very much. I'm sorry. I Won't bother you anymore"

He started walking away. That time Y/n shouted while sobbing,"I LOVE YOU TOO JUNGKOOK, MORE THAN YOU DO!!!"

[Thank you for reading it]