Part 45

Taehyung:"I love you too"

He leaned back again and looked at her shocked face. He ignored it and asked,"Soo.. Do you?"

She didn’t say anything and just kissed him straightly. Taehyung smiled as he got to know about the answer. He wrapped his arms around her waist pulling her closer and kissing her back.

She also wrapped her hands around his neck but suddenly she felt him lifting her up, but she didn’t budge. Soon she felt soft bed under her back and Taehyung pulled away. They both were breathing heavily. He rested his forehead on hers and asked,"Baby..."

She blushed hearing him calling her 'baby'.

M:"Hmm?"

Taehyung went to her ear again and asked in his deep voice,"Should we continue?"

She understood what he meant and blushed hard.

Taehyung:"Hmm?"

She looked at him and said,"If you want, we should"

Taehyung smiled and kissed her forehead and whispered lovingly,"I love you"

M:"I love you too"

Taehyung kissed her with full of love and she also kissed him back with the same emotions. And the night passed with full of love just like that.

Next morning-

Taehyung opened his eyes but closed again immediately due to the extreme light coming from the window. He remembered that they didn’t closed the curtains last night. He smiled remembering what happened in the  previous night. He smiled more when he thought about how joyful and loving the rest of their tour will be. He tightened his arms in order to hug her more tightly but felt nothing in his arms.

He quickly opened his eyes and looked down to find nothing. He thought maybe She's already up. He also got up from the bed and wore his sweatpant which was laying on the floor. Then he went infront of the washroom and said"Baby? Are you in there?"

He expected a reply but got none. He twisted the nob and the door opened. He entered there but didn’t find anyone. Suddenly he started feeling uncomfortable. He took a deep breath and got out from Their. He thought, 'She must be outside Taehyung. Don't worry'. He sat on his bed and grabbed his hair thinking if She's already outside, why Won't she wake him up like other days. Suddenly his eyes fell on his mobile but something caught his eyes. It was a folded paper under his mobile. He doesn’t remember keeping any paper under his phone. He grabbed it and found It's a letter. He began to read.

Dear V,

I'm sorry Love that I had to leave. My brother got into an accident last night so I had to leave immediately. I know you’ll be very mad at me as there were many things we could have experience together. We don’t even know each other's name. I'm sorry about that. But I promise I'll come back to you, we'll surely meet someday. Will you wait for me till then?

I hope you will. And don't think I didn’t try to wake you up and tell you everything. I did woke you up but you were so into sleep that didn’t understand anything I said. That's why I wrote this letter.

Sorry I don’t have time. Good bye love. Take care and wait for me. I love you.

Taehyung tried to remember if she actually woke him up or not. But then he sensed that actually someone was calling him at night and was saying something. But he was too tired for their intimate session earlier that he didn’t understand anything. He lowered his head and mumbled,"I'll wait for you all my life. I hope you keep your promise"

Present time-

Taehyung sighed as he remembered those days he spent with her in France. It was his prettiest fantasy till now.

Taehyung:"Please come back. I miss you"

He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

On the other hand-

Jackson:"Sis you okay?", he said placing his hand on his sister's shoulder who was in deep thought from the time they returned home.

The girl smiled slightly and said,"I'm fine oppa"

Jackson:"Tryna lie to me?"

She looked down smiling nervously.

Jackson:"I'm noticing you like this from the time you returned home. Is there something bothering you?"

She gave up and hugged her brother tightly saying,"I don't know oppa...the guy we met today feels so familiar. I don’t know why..he feels like.."

Jackson:"Like 'Him'?"

She shot her head up looking at his brother wondering how does he know about her thoughts. Jackson smiled and said,"I know you more than you know yourself"

She smiled at him lovingly. Jackson caressed her hair and said,"Maybe It's really him?"

She placed her head back on his chest and said,"Maybe I should start finding him now. But thatt guy is not leaving my mind"

Jackson:"Don't be so frustrated. You'll find him soon"

She just hummed.

Next day-

Y/n and Jungwoon was hanging out together in a cafe as they thought, Jungkook amd Yena interact so much so they should also get to know each other.

Y/n:"Woah...You're totally opposite of Koo...you know Woon?"

Jungwoon:"Yeah...like You're also opposite of Yena"

Y/n:"Maybe It's Twin thingy"

They both giggled.

Y/n:"Then Me and Koo and you and Unnie are also opposite of each other right?"

Jungwoon:"Yeah right,I didn’t think about it before"

Y/n:"That means me and you are same, and Unnie and koo are same"

Jungwoon:"We should be bestfriends then"

Y/n:"Yeah...high five new bestfriend"

She extended her hand to him and Jungwoon clapped back on her hand. They both giggled afterwards.

Y/n was about to say something else but suddenly a girl came to their table and hugged Jungwoon tightly saying,"Oh my god Jungkook!! I missed you!!"

Jungwoon got scared and said,"Y/n ah help! Help!"

Y/n:"Yah! Who are you?! Let go of him!"

The girl pulled out of the hug and turned to her and asked,"Who are you? Are you his sister?"

Y/n thought Jungwoon is of course like a brother to her.

Y/n:"Yes. Leave my brother alone. And who are you?""

Jungwoon sighed but he was still scared.

Joy:"Oh well...I'm Jungkook's girlfriend Joy. But how come you don’t recognise me babe?", she said looking at Jungwoon.

 But how come you don’t recognise me babe?", she said looking at Jungwoon

Y/n's blood boiled hearing her addressing her man as her boyfriend. She was about to burst out but Joy spoke again,"Did you forget about me?"

Jungwoon:"I-I-I'm not w-whom y-you a-ar-"

Joy:"How can you forget me so easily? I remeber everything about our moments together. Every words you said to me. I still remember you said,"You're the best in bed. I'll remember you forever"", she said shamelessly.

[Thank you for reading it]