Part 62

Mrs.Jeon:"But I don't approve your relationships"

Jungkook:"What!!", he shouted as he got up.

Jungwoon:"Mom why?"

Yena and Y/n were scared and nervous at the same time but didn’t say anything, just looked at her with confused and scared eyes.

Mrs.Jeon eyed all of them and said,"Look... I liked them both. They are very good or more lke perfect for you Both. As couples are always opposite and that is what makes balance. But I got some trust issues"

Jungkook:"Trust issues?"

Mrs.Jeon:"Yes... I don't trust you son"

Jungkook:"What?!"

Mrs.Jeon:"See you are a playboy and you got a habbit of dating several girls at the sane time and who knows you still have that habbit."

Jungkook:"Mom I don-"

Mrs.Jeon:"Let me finish first. If some days later you feel like going to your previous life like before then what will happen to your relationship with Y/n? I don't want this girl to suffer. She is a good girl. So I'm not giving permission"

Jungkook's eyes got teary and he felt a huge load of hatred towards himself for being a playboy before.

Mrs.Jeon now turned to Yena. Yena felt nervous and she already knew Mrs.Jeon is not approving her for the same reason like Jungkook. And she was right.

Mrs.Jeon:"And about Yena I prefer the same reason. I might be wrong but I can sense you are also like Jungkook. Am I right?"

Yena nodded slowly.

Mrs.Jeon:"I don't want my son to suffer. My Jungwoon is very sensitive about emotions and I don't want to see him being heartbroken infront of my eyes"

Yena looked down as she had nothing to say. Her eyes also got teary. Jungwoon and Y/n was also hurt and about to cry.

Jungkook:"Mom please..-"

Mrs.Jeon just got up from there and went away somewhere else.

Jungkook:"Dad please talk to her and make her understand that we really love each other. Please dad"

Mr.Jeon:"Okay I'll talk to her. And you guys don't just break down. Give her some time."

They all actually didn’t had anything to say. They were blank. Jungwoon and Y/n was shedding tears silently while Jungkook and Yena was crying hardly.

After awhile-

Yena was in balcony standing there crying. Jungwoon was in his bedroom feeling hurt. Y/n was in Jungkook's room but Jungkook got out as he couldn’t bear to see Y/n as he was feeling very hurt knowing he can't have her. Jungkook and Jungwoon never disobeyed their parents in anything so they Couldn't just think of disobeying in this case as well.

But suddenly Jungwoon and Y/n were called by a maid to follow her. The maid led them to Mrs.Jeon's reading room. They entered the room and Mrs.Jeon eyed them both. Both of their face was puffy from crying. She smiled secretly.

Mrs.Jeon:Come sit"

They both sat down.

Mrs.Jeon:"Sorry for earlier children. I actually permit your relationships"

Both of them looked at her with wide eyes.

Jungwoon:"Then w-why did y-"

Mrs.Jeon:"Wait wait. I do approve but I want to be sure too that they love you both truely. I have some tiny suspection which I want to clear first."