Part 35

Y/n:"I LOVE YOU TOO JUNGKOOK!!MORE THAN YOU DO!!"

Jungkook stopped on his tracks and turned around. His eyes were red and tears were rolling down.

Jungkook:"You're lying right? Please don't. I'm already broke Y/n. Don't break me more"

Y/n ran to him and hugged him tightly  burying her face in his chest wetting his shirt with her tears. Jungkook felt his shirt getting drenched. His heart ached at the contract.

Y/n sobbed and said,"Do I look like I'm lying to you? Does these tears seems fake to you? The days you spent with me, did my happiness felt forced to you? Answer me Jungkook, answer me!!"

Jungkook remained silent. Y/n pulled away alittle and looked in his eyes while tears were flowing down from both of their's eyes.

Y/n:"Look into my eyes Jungkook and tell me what do you see?"

Jungkook looked away. Y/n held his jaw softly and made him look at her.

Y/n:"Do you see my love for you?"

Jungkook's tears rolled down. Y/n connected her forehead with him and sobbed more hardly. She was having hiccups due to crying heavily.

Y/n:"I love you Jungkook. I only love you. Believe me please"

With that she placed her head on his chest again and cried while Hugging him tighter.

Jungkook:"Then....then why did you hug Jungwoon like that yesterday? I saw love in those eyes which wasn’t for me"

Y/n:"It wasn’t me!! It wasn’t!! Please believe me Jungkook, it wasn’t me!! I only love you"

She closed her eyes tightly while holding his shirt in her palm ready to be pushed away cuz she was sure that Jungkook wouldn’t believe her.

But she didn’t feel anything like that. Instead she felt a pair of arms wrapping around her and soft giggles near her ear. She pulled away alittle and saw Jungkook smiling at her.

Y/n looked at him confused.

Y/n:"Wh..what happened?"

Jungkook:"I know baby..I know that you love me only. And I also know that it wasn’t you yesterday. It was your twin sister Yena right?", he asked with a smile.

Y/n:"How..how do you know?"

Jungkook:"Well... I felt different from the beginning when I returned from Jeju. But still I couldn’t understand why I felt like that. But then that day when YOU came to school last week I felt it was you for the first time...I mean after the supermarket incident. And at the same day you fell asleep in my car so I went to your house and your twin sister came. Well she tried to hide herself very much, but before she turned around I had already seen her face. And then your mom also told that you guys are twins. So I became sure. So I knew it wasn’t you yesterday very wel-"

Y/n cut him off by hitiing his chest continuously and sobbing again.

Y/n:"Then why did you do this drama huh?! Do you know how much scared I was thinking that you’ll leave me?!! Huh?!!"

Jungkook held her hands stopping her from hitting him and hugged her tightly. Y/n was trying to get free from his hold but Jungkook wouldn’t let go.

Jungkook:"Baby I'm sorry for that"

Y/n:"Go to hell with your sorry!!"

Jungkook chuckled and patted her back and head to calm her down.

After awhile Y/n was calmed down and softly mumbled in his chest,"Why did you do it?"

Jungkook:"I hat to be sure if you really  love me or not. That's why. And moreover I wanted you to confess the truth that it wasn’t you. And you did. So I stopped the drama immediately when you told me"

Y/n:"I'm sorry for That"

Jungkook:"For what?"

Y/n:"This whole thing. Yena Unnie going to my school and more...."

Jungkook:"Hmm"

They stayed silent for awhile while hugging each other dearly.

Jungkook:"Baby..."

Y/n:"Hmm?"

Jungkook:"Why did Yena went to school instead of you?"

Y/n became uncomfortable.

Y/n:"Jungkook.. Please don't ask me this"

Jungkook:"Why?"

Y/n hugged him more tightly and said in a low voice,"You'll hate me"

Jungkook:"I can never hate my baby. Please tell me."

Y/n sighed and said,"Umm well...you see... Unnie knew about you bullying me so she was really angry about the fact that you were bullying me for no reason. Well I didn’t knew the reason that time"

Jungkook:"Hmm..then?"

Y/n:"So when she returned from Canada she told me that she wants to go my school to meet you and punish you for that. I was against it but she didn’t listen........ So she went and didn’t found anyone who bullied her. That time Jungwoon was there instead of you"

Jungkook said silent. Y/n became nervous. But still continued,"Unnie fell in love with Jungwoon and yesterday she went in the school and as well as in the club to meet Jungwoon again"

Jungkook:"What happened to the punishment then?"

Y/n gulped and said, "She found no one who bullied her. Then suddenly she said, she'll.... She'll date you and break your h-heart. That was supposed to happen. I was against this too. But She's stubborn. But now the plan is cancelled as I love you"

Jungkook was silent again. Y/n felt his grip around her was loosening. Y/n became scared and hugged him more tightly and said hurriedly,"Jungkook look I'm sorry for that. Please don't misunderstand me. I'm sorry on behalf of her too"

Jungkook stayed still silent. Y/n pulled away and looked at him. His face was showing an unknown expression. Y/n palmed his cheek and made him look at her.

Y/n:"Jungkook please don't misunderstand me or her. Look if you knew someone bullied Jungwoon, how would you feel? Just imagine yourself in her shoes and think about it. She just did it fo-"

Jungkook:"Baby...I didn’t misunderstand. I was just thinking about it. And I think whatever happened, It's good, the best indeed. Look for this whole drama, whole planning and others you love me now. If she didn’t do anything like this, I guess you’d still be hanging on Taehyung hyung. So I'm kind of grateful to her. Next time when I'll meet her I'll surely thank her"

He smiled at Y/n. Y/n also smiled and felt relieved. But suddenly Jungkook's gaze changed. He brought up his hand to her face and caressed her cheek. He brought his face closer to her and rubbed her lips with his thumb.

Jungkook:"I'm getting impatient now baby. The whole day I didn’t kiss you. You don’t know when I saw you here... I just wanted to grab you and kiss you hardly. You are looking soooo beautiful today. And your lips are looking very red and tasty baby. I want to kiss you so badly"

Y/n blushed and whispered,"Then kiss me. Who's stopping you"

Jungkook smirked and attacked her lips immediately. Y/n kissed back immediately while wrapping her arms around his neck. He held her waist tightly and pulled her more closer to him even though there wasn’t any space between them anymore. Their body and lips were crashed against each other's and they were kissing like they haven’t kissed in ages. Y/n was trying to tiptoe to get more access. Jungkook noticed it and lifted her up alittle while still kissing her lovingly. Y/n grabbed his hair and kissed him with the same love as him.

After awhile when they both were out of breath they pulled away and rested their foreheads on each other while breathing heavily.

Y/n:"I love you"

Jungkook:"I love you too"

[Thank you for reading it. Was it good enough?]