Part 19

Jungkook:"Are you really my Y/n?"

Yena:"Huh? What a-re you saying?"

Yena felt nervous because Jungkook was dead serious, and scared too thinking Jungkook recognised her.

Jungkook came into his sense after realising what he just said. He thought,'Oh my god. What am I saying? She's standing just before me and I'm asking if she's really herself or not. It's not like she have a twin sister or something. But still, why is she feeling so different, It's not matching with my expectations at all. Maybe I was just too happy for kissing her last night. But it wasn’t actually a kiss though. Still it-'

His thought broke when Yena said,"Wha-t happened J-Jungkook?"

Jungkook:"Ahm nothing. Sorry for asking that. It's just..."

He didn’t finish his sentence, just hugged her again. But he still felt unfamiliar. He pulled away again.

Yena looked at him confused.

Yena:"Is there anything bothering you?"

Jungkook thought,'Yes. Your presence'

Jungkook:"Ahh.. Nothing baby. Let's go to class"

Yena:"Hmm"

They head to the classroom. Yena farrowed her eyebrows as Jungkook didn’t held her hand. She thought,'What happened to him? Is he okay?'

They entered the classroom and sat beside each other. They weren’t talking. Yena noticed Jungkook is in deep thought. She was feeling nervous. She thought,'Why is he looking like Sherlock Holmes today? Did he suspect something? Don't tell me he Understood I'm not Y/n'

Yena was about to call him but the teacher entered. She sighed in frustration.

Time skip-

It was lunch time and Jungkook and Yena was sitting on there seat. Jungkook was still thinking about his unknown feelings which are telling him that the girl infront if him is not his Y/n. Yena also kinda understood that Jungkook is actually suspecting her. She thought,'This is bad. I guess my behaviour is not being like Y/n. That's why he's like this. I have to make him believe that I'm Y/n'

Yena:"Jungkook ah, what will you eat?  Won't you order something?", she said trying to be cheerful.

Jungkook:"Huh?.. Oh yeah. Wait, I'll bring our lunch. What do you want?"

Yena:"You decide today"

Jungkook nodded. He went and brought their lunch After awhile. And like yesterday he brought more food for Yena again. He is feeling suspicious, but that doesn’t mean he stopped loving her also.

Yena was about to say something but stopped herself. Jungkook began to eat but Yena was staring at him with her puppy eyes.

Jungkook noticed it and said,"What happened? "

Yena:"Won't you feed me today?", she said cutely pouting her lips trying to be like Y/n.

Yena knows Y/n's personality so It's not hard to copy it, but It's just She's not used to it.

Jungkook suddenly became happy.

Jungkook:"Aww...my baby wants me to feed her?"

Yena nodded.

Jungkook smiled and picked her spoon and began to feed her.

Time skip- after school

Jungkook wasn’t feeling suspicious anymore but still he was having a gut feeling. But he's shrugging it off. Right now they Were walking towards Yena's house as today they decided to walk. Today Yena didn’t agreed to come in his car so Jungkook decided to walk her home.