Part 24 (15+)

They both got up and Y/n just looked at them with her teary eyes. Jungkook didn’t even take a glance at her. They both went to the corner and Y/n's heart broke more when she saw Suzy sitting on Jungkook's lap. And Jungkook didn’t even said anything. Y/n turned her eyes to her lap and tears started pouring down. She didn’t even felt this hurt when Taehyung didn’t notice her. She was controlling herself for not making a sound of her crying.

And there, when Suzy was comfortable she stared at Jungkook seductively. But after coming here Jungkook Was looking unbothered. His face became blank. Suzy waited for sometimes for Jungkook to do something but he was just sitting there still. She was confused but later thought Jungkook wants her to make the first move. So she leaned in to kiss him but Jungkook moved his face another way. So Suzy thought maybe Jungkook wants her to suck his neck. So she grabbed his shoulder snd kissed under his ear.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows in annoyance. He thought,'Is this woman dumb or what? Can't she see that I'm resisting her? Horny hoe. I can't even say 'No' directly, cuz Y/n will know that I'm just faking it'

By this time Suzy was sucking his adams apple and Jungkook accidentally groaned alittle. Hearing his groan Y/n started sobbing silently.

Jungkook held Suzy's shoulder and softly pushed her away. Suzy looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

Jungkook:"Umm babe we'll continue it later at night. I'm feeling awkward here as we are not alone"

Suzy:"Since when did started caring about your surroundings?"

Jungkook:"Umm"

Suzy:"Okay fine. Let me just rest for awhile then"

Jungkook looked at her confused. She just rested her head on his chest and closed her eyes.

Jungkook:"What the..."

Suzy:"What happened babe?"

Jungkook:"I think you should get off me now. Maybe after 5 or 10 minutes the teacher will come"

Suzy:"Okay", she sighed and got off.

She sat beside Jungkook and rested her head on his shoulder. Jungkook rolled her eyes. Y/n wasn’t noticing them anymore, Just looking down and sobbing.

After awhile the teacher came and unlocked the door. Suzy got up and grabbed her bag.

Teacher:"Come outside quickly."

Suzy went to the door after waving at Jungkook. After she was gone, Jungkook took out some wet tissues and started wipping his neck making a disgusted face. After he was done, he carefully looked at Y/n. He saw her looking down.

He began to think,'Is she jealous? Or unbothered? Oh my god, now I'm feeling nervous. What if She's actually unbothered? She only loves Taehyung hyung? She o-'

His thoughts got interrupted when he heard a sniff. He looked at Y/n and saw her still looking down. He looked more closely and saw her crying as she was wipping her tears with her hand.

Jungkook:"Shit. I made her cry"

He quickly got up and went towards her. He held her hand but she yanked it away.

Y/n:"G-go away!"

He held her hand again and Y/n pushed him away again.

Jungkook:"I'm sorry"

Y/n:"I said go away! Don't.. Don't touch me!", she said crying hardly.

Jungkook held her hand and made her stand up. Y/n was trying to get away but Jungkook wasn’t giving her a chance this time.