Part 15

Yena was walking to her house with her head hung low. She was hurt by the fact that Jungkook is Y/n's bully, her sister, whom she loves more than herself. She just can’t except the fact. She thought,'How? How is this possible? Jungkook is....? I mean he never tried to harm me when he doesn’t know that I'm not Y/n. This feels so unreal. Is this the reason Y/n went away after hearing his name? Maybe it is. Maybe she didn’t wanted me to be hurt like this. My sister..... Y/n.'.

Thinking about Y/n, one drop of tear fell from her eyes. She thought while walking,' I messed up. I totally messed up everything. All these days I was just creating strong bond between us when my main intension was to punish him, making him suffer for hurting my Y/n. Yes! I'll make him suffer. I'll just do whatever I planned. I'll break him mentally. He'll suffer. Now I understand, why he had alot of girlfriends. He's a playboy as Y/n told. And he's been bullying Y/n for no reason. Wait...didn’t he said he had a reason? What is that? I have to know. I'll ask him tomorrow. And I have to make a plan.'

Yena was moving her head while thinking about how to make Jungkook fall for not knowing he already loves Y/n alot. But she didn’t notice her tears were flowing down continuously. It was for mixed emotions. First she was hurt for her Y/n. Second Because she messed everything. And third....somehow he didn’t wanted Jungkook to suffer. She doesn’t want to hurt him.

Soon she reached her home. She quickly wipped her tears and entered the house and saw Mrs.Park decorating a strawberry cake with cream and strawberries in the kitchen. Seeing Yena, she told,"Oh sweety you’re back? Quickly go and fresh up. Come downstairs quickly. Look what I made. Call Y/n also"

Yena nodded. She was about to go upstairs but Mrs.Park said,"Something wrong Yena?"

Yena shooked her head and said,"No mom. I'm alright"

She went upstairs straight. She knocked on Y/n's door and soon Y/n opened the door. Seeing her Y/n became very happy and said,"Woah!! You're back!"

Yena:"Hmm. Go downstairs. Mom made strawberry cake. She's calling for you"

Y/n:"You Won't eat?"

Yena:"I'll eat...later. You go"

Yena was about to go but stopped. She turned to Y/n again and patted her head lovingly. Y/n was confused. Yena turned around and went to her room. Y/n was still confused and decided to ask her later. She went downstairs.

Mrs.Park:"Oh Y/n? Come here, see what I made for you two"

Y/n:"Woah!! It's looking soo tasty!!"

Mrs.Park:"Come eat. And where's Yena?"

Y/n:"She said she'll eat later. Don't worry, when I go upstairs I'll take some for her"

Mrs.Park smiled.

After eating she went to Yena's room with a plate where two pieces of stawberry cake were. She entered silently and saw Yena sitting on her bed staring at the window blankly.

Y/n:"Unnie!! Look, I brought you some cake. Eat up. It's Very tasty trust me. Come on. Unn-"

Yena:"Jungkook is your bully, isn’t he?"

Y/n stopped talking and looked at her nervously.

Yena:"Why are you silent Y/n? Answer me. He's your bully, right?"

Y/n stayed silent for awhile and said,"Yes"

Yena:"Why didn’t you tell me Y/n? Why? When you heard his name you should have told me that he was your fucking bully!", she saud as tears rolled sown her eyes.

Y/n signed and placed the plate on her table and came to Yena who was looking at her with her teary eyes.

Yena:"Why didn’t you Y/n?"