Part 32

Next day-

Yena entered her school feeling nervous alittle. She walked slowly through the hallway searching for Jungkook. Soon she spotted him gossiping with his friends. Jungkook also noticed her and flashed his bunny smile. He went towards her and engulfed her in his his embrace. But his smile dropped as he felt he's not hugging Y/n, it was someone else. But it was also familiar, but he's not feeling the love what he felt in the previous days. He pulled away. Yena knew why he suddenly pulled away but still asked,"What happened Jungkook?"

Jungkook:"Uhh nothing. Let's go to class"

Yena nodded. Jungkook wasn’t holding her hand or talking with her. She felt like a stranger, but a familiar stranger.

After entering the classroom they sat down together but Jungkook was feeling frustated, like he's not getting what he wanted.

Yena:"Jungkook are you okay?"

Jungkook:"I'm fine Y/n. Ummm"

Yena:"Hmm?"

Jungkook:"Will you mind if I sit with my friends today?"

Yena:"Okay...but why? You don’t wanna sit with me?"

She gave him his puppy eyes. Jungkook somewhat felt familiar again but not the feeling he gets Everytime Y/n acts cute.

Jungkook:"It's not like that"

Yena:"Okay you can go Jungkook. I'll be fine"

Jungkook gave a small smile and went to his friends. He sat beside Taehyung, and he looked at him confused.

Taehyung:"Is everything alright?"

Jungkook:"Yeah"

Taehyung nodded.

Time skip-

School was over and Yena got out. She sighed as today was very boring. Jungkook ignored her the whole day. Even in lunch time he told he wants to sit with his friends. But she didn’t mind though, why would she?

Reaching the school gate Yena saw Jungkook waiting for his car. She went to him and tapped his shoulder. Jungkook turned around and saw her. He gave a small smile.

Jungkook:"Hey. The car isn’t here yet. Let's wait"

Yena:"Umm Jungkook"

Jungkook:"Hmm?"

Yena:"Can we walk to my home today? Please?"

Jungkook nodded slowly. They started walking slowly towards her house. They were walking silently. Jungkook didn’t feel like telling something. He's mood is off for an unknown reason.

Yena:"Jungkook"

Jungkook:"Yeah?"

Yena:"How's your eye problem? Is it all good now?"

Jungkook:"What eye problem?"

Yena:"For three or four days I saw you with glasses, and you told me you have eye problem, and then again you said you have forgotten your glasses at home, Don't you remember?"

Jungkook became nervous for alittle.

Jungkook:"Uhh yeah. My eyes are fine"

Yena:"It became fine only in three days. Wow"

Jungkook felt more nervous and uncomfortable. But he's not getting why she's talking like this. Y/n never does.

Yena:"Jungkook"

Jungkook:"Ye..Yeah?"

Yena:"Who's Jungwoon?"

Jungkook stopped walking being shocked.