Part 46

Y/n's patient level crossed and she burst out,"Shut up you bitch!! Jungkook is fucking mine!! So don't dare to call him your boyfriend!! Woon Let's go!"

She grabbed Jungwoon's hand and dragged him outside while breathing heavily. Jungwoon was now scared of Y/n as well but didn’t show it. Joy just looked at them confused.

[I'm not shipping anyanyone here. It's just for the story purpose]

After coming far from there Y/n stopped walking and stood their feeling jealous and hurt. She knows that Jungkook was a playboy but it hurts. Jungwoon noticed her state and understood the situation. He hugged her lightly and said,"It's okay Y/n ah"

Y/n hugged him back. She didn’t feel the familiar warmth like Jungkook but still it was calming her down.

After awhile they pulled away and Y/n said,"Woon..I'll just go home now. I know we planned to go to amusement park but-"

Jungwoon:"It's okay Y/n. We'll go some other day."

Y/n:"Bye Woon"

Jungwoon:"Bye sister in law", he said and flashed his bunny smile.

Y/n smiled back and started walking to her home direction.

Time skip-

Jungwoon entered his house and saw Jungkook shirtless all sweaty. He noticed Jungwoon and said,"Oww! You're back?"

Jungwoon:"Yeah but why are you like this?"

Jungkook:"Oh..just finished working out"

Jungwoon:"Hmm"

Jungkook:"What happened? I thought you guys are gonna hangout the whole day?"

Jungwoon:"Well...You're ruined hyung"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow and Jungwoon sighed. He told him what happened and Jungkook's eyes widened.

Jungkook:"Fuck! From where did this Joy came from. Oh my god!"

Jungwoon:"I think you should talk to Y/n"

Jungkook:"Yeah right."

He was about to take his shirt to wear but Jungwoon stopped him.

Jungwoon:"Hyung I think you should take some rest first and shower then"

Jungkook:"But Y/n-"

Jungwoon:"Give her some time hyung"

Jungkook thought for awhile and nodded.

Jungkook:"I'll go meet her in the evening then"

Jungwoon:"By the way...was that girl really best on bed?"

Jungkook looked at him with an 'What the fuck?' face.

Jungkook:"No! She was just normal like others"

Jungwoon:"Then...why did you said that?"

Jungkook:"Well I said it to my every girlfriend. It's a part of flirting you know?"

Jungwoon:"Oh", he said nodding his head.

On the other hand-

Y/n entered Yena's room and saw her using her phone while sipping coffee.

Y/n:"Unnie! Can you tell me ho-"

Yena:"If You're asking about Mom and dad, they are not home, well not even in the city. They are in Busan for two day-"

Y/n:"No Unnie! I'm asking something else!"

Yena looked at her and raised her eyebrows. She was taking a sip but spat it out instantly when she heard Y/n saying,"How can I be good in bed?"

Yena choked on her coffee and started coughing. Y/n panicked and gave her a glass of water. She quickly drank it and looked at her with wide eyes.

Yena:"What the fuck happened to you?"

Y/n:"Unnie just tell me"

Yena:"But first tell me what happened? Did Jungkook do something? Did he say anything to you-"

Y/n:"Unnie just tell me how to be good in bed"

Yena sighed and started saying many things about 'being good in bed'. Y/n was listening to her and gulped sometimes feeling wierd.

After explaining Yena turned to her and said,"Now mind telling me what actually happened?"

Y/n sighed and told her. She also sighed after hearing.

Yena:"Well I guess I should tell Jungwoon about it too. If someday some boys come and say something, his reaction will be like you as well"

Y/n:"Okay...but now I want to do something so that Jungkook will not remember about any other girl except me!"

Yena looked at her kind of shocked and said,"Are you thinking of doing...?"

Y/n looked down shyly and nodded her head slowly.

Yena:"I Won't stop you if you want. So when and where are you planning to do?"

Y/n:"Today here!

Yena:"What?!!"

Y/n:"Why Unnie? Is there any problem?"

Yena:"No I mean... I didn’t expect you to say this"

Y/n:"So give me some ideas? Or arranging?"

Yena:"Well okay. Let's go prepare"

Y/n:"Okay!"

Time skip-

Jungkook was about to go out in Y/n house but suddenly saw Yena hugging Jungwoon.

Jungkook:"Oh Yena? You're here?"

Yena:"Oh hi! Well I came here to spend sometimes with Jungwoon"

Jungkook:"Where is Y/n?"

Yena:"She's at home. I think you should go there. She seemed upset"

Jungkook:"Yeah, I was about to"

Yena:"Okay..go"

Jungkook nodded and went outside to his garage. He selected a car and quickly drove to Y/n's house.

When he reached there he saw the all the lights were off of the house. He rang the doorbell but no one opened. He thought for awhile and decided to check if the door is open or not though he was sure that it was locked. But to his surprise the door was unlocked. He entered the house and saw everything covered in darkness. He pulled out his phone and turned on the flashlight.

Jungkook:"Baby? Y/n ah? Are you here?"

He decided to go to upstairs to her room. He was infront of her room. He opened the door and saw candles and rose petals were spread all over the room. He got confused.

Jungkook:"Baby where are you? I know You're upset. I'm sorry for th-"

He got cut off as someone hugged him from behind. He immediately understood that it was Y/n. He quickly turned around but got shocked after seeing her.

[Thank you for reading it]