Part 27 (12+)

Yena:"Of course.. Remember?..... I have to break his heart?"

Y/n felt uncomfortable.

Y/n:"Unnie..."

Yena:"Yeah?"

Y/n:"Can we not do it? I mean.."

Yena:"What are you saying Y/n? This all drama started just to break his heart, make him suffer mentally. And now you are saying not to do it? Or did you actually fell in love with him?"

Something in Y/n wanted to say "Yes... I fell for him" but she said,"No"

Yena:"Then? Come on I know You're trying to forgive him but don't you remember the days when he bullied you?"

Y/n stayed silent.

Yena:"Let him get what he deserves Y/n. And now let's go downstairs and eat something. You must be hungry"

Y/n nodded but her heart was aching. She tried to shrug it off.

On the other hand-

Jungkook entered his house smiling broadly. Not even after a minute Jungwoon came running to him and hugged him tightly.

Jungwoon:"Hyung!! I was so worried hyung!!", he said almost crying.

Jungkook:" Aww Woon. My baby bro! I'm sorry hmm? I should have texted you that I'll be late"

Jungwoon:"Yes you should have. I was so scared"

Jungkook:"I'm sorry. Have you eaten anything? I know you didn’t. Let's eat together"

Jungwoon:"Okay. You go and fresh up"

Jungkook nodded.

Time skip-

Jungkook was eating while smiling remembering about the incidents today. Jungwoon noticed it.

Jungwoon:"What happened hyung? Why are you smiling?"

Jungkook:"Nothing Woon", he said and smiled more widely if it was possible.

Jungwoon:"Did something good happened today?"

Jungkook:"Yeah... You know I.. I kissed Y/n today", he said smiling and slightly blushing.

Jungwoon face dropped but quickly placed a forced smile.

Jungwoon:"It's... Good then. Maybe she started trusting you now."

Jungkook:"Hmm"

Jungwoon:"Hyung"

Jungkook:"Yes?"

Jungwoon:"Never break her heart hyung. She's a good girl"

Jungkook:"I Won't"

They continued eating but both their feelings were opposite. One was happy to finally get his love. And other one was hurt to lose his love.

After eating Jungkook went to his room and layed on his bed. He started to remember his whole day. It was heaven to him. He was in awe. He started squirming in happiness.

On the other hand Y/n was laying on her bed thinking about what Yena said. Some drops of tears were pouring down from her eyes feeling hurt cuz somehow she felt Jungkook doesn’t deserve a heartbreak, he deserves love from her. But she doesn’t know what will happen now.

Next day-

Y/n entered the school with her red eyes and heavy heart. She couldn’t sleep all night thinking about Jungkook. Suddenly someone came to her and held her tightly. Y/n recognised immediately.

Y/n:"Jungkook ah"

Jungkook:"Good morning baby!!", he said pulling away flashing his bunny smile.

Y/n also gave him a small smile. Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows when he noticed her red eyes.

Jungkook:"Baby? Why are your eyes so red?"

Y/n:"Huh?"

Jungkook:"Did you cry?"

Y/n:"No!! I just... Didn’t get enough sleep. I was studying"

Jungkook:"Aish... Your sleep is important baby. That's why everyone calls you nerd"

Y/n pouted. Jungkook chuckled and pecked her lips. Later he held her waist firmly and joined their lips kissing her with full of love. Y/n also wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. They kissed for sometimes and then pulled away.

Jungkook:"But however you are, You're mine. Only mine"

He kissed her again and this time alittle roughly. He bit her lips several times but Y/n liked it. While kissing her Jungkook lifted her up alittle and entered his tongue in her mouth. He explored her every inch and Y/n let out a messy moan. Jungkook enjoyed it very much. When they were out of breath Jungkook pulled away but didn’t put her Down. He was still lifting her up by her waist. He connected their forheads.

Jungkook:"Your lips are so soft baby. I feel like chewing it up."

He pecked her lips again.

Jungkook:"Your lips taste so sweet baby. I want to kiss you whole day. Will you let me?"

Y/n closed her eyes and pecked his lips blushing afterwards.

Jungkook:"Should I take it as a yes?"

Y/n:"I... I don’t know"

Jungkook smiled and continued to peck her lips one after one. Y/n giggled. But they pulled away when they heard a voice behind them. They both looked at the direction and saw Suzy standing there glaring at Jungkook. Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

Suzy:"You were supposed to come to my house"

Jungkook:"Oh I forgot.. ", he said shrugging his shoulder.

Suzy:" How come?"

Jungkook:"The girl in my arms had done something to me that I forget everything except her"

Y/n blushed.

Y/n:"Jungkook put me Down", she whispered.

Jungkook put her down slowly.

Suzy:"So got a new one to play with? Was she better than me?"

Jungkook:"First of all I'm not playing with her. I'm serious about us and second She's not better. She's the best"

After saying that Jungkook held Y/n's hand and took her to the classroom. Thry sat down with each other. Y/n rested her head on his shoulder cuz she was actually feeling sleepy.

Jungkook:"My baby is sleepy?"

Y/n:"Yeah. Jungkook... When the teacher comes please wake me up"

Jungkook:"Okay"

He began to stroke her hair.

Time skip-

Y/n opened her eyes. She got confused as Jungkook didn’t woke her up. But she got more confused and shocked when she noticed she Isn't in the school. She was laying on a soft bed. She sat up and saw she was in a huge bedroom and the interior was simple but beautiful. She was feeling nervous. She doesn’t know where she is.

When she was in her own thoughts, feeling scared the door of that room opened revealing Jungkook. Y/n quickly got up from the bed and went to Jungkook. She hugged him tightly.

Y/n:"Jungkook where are we?"

Jungkook smiled and hugged her back.

Jungkook:"Did you had good sleep?"

Y/n:"First tell me where are we?"

Jungkook:"Hmm... We are in my farmhouse near Seoul mountain"

[Thank you for reading it]