Part 31

Yena's eyes were getting teary now.

Yena:"I... I'll be going now then. It was nice meeting you guys"

Soobin:"Yeah it was nice meeting you"

Jungwoon just flashed his bunny smile. Yena just felt like hugging him tightly. But she controlled herself and went away.

Time skip-

Yena was pacing back and forth waiting for Y/n to return. Soon she heard the doorbell rang and she quickly went downstairs but hid herself as Jungkook was there too. She don't know why she's hiding but still... She Felt It's still not the high time to let Jungkook know about the twin thingy. Jungkook greeted her mom and then took his leave. Y/n was coming towards the stairs but Yena held her hand and quickly dragged her upstairs in a speed of light. When they reached Y/n's room Yena faced her looking like a 5 year kid who's wanting to share a funny story with her mom.

Y/n:"Woah woah Unnie? What happened?"

Yena:"Y/n you Won't believe!!"

Y/n:"What I Won't believe?"

Yena:"Y/n....Jungkook... Jungkook.."

Y/n:"Jungkook?"

Yena:"Jungkook have a Twin!!"

Y/n:"Wh...what?"

Yena:"Yes Y/n!! Jungkook has a twin brother and guess what his name is?!!"

Y/n:"What...wait... Jungwoon?"

Yena:"Yes Y/n Jungwoon!! The boy I met in your school first was Jungwoon!! The boy I love-"

Yena stopped speaking when she realised what she said.

Y/n:"Wooo so you love him? That's why maybe you were uncomfortable seeing Jungkook with me thinking him as Jungwoon",she said eyeing her.

Yena:"I'm sorry Y/n, but didn’t I tell you in the first day that something is wrong? This is what felt wrong cuz Jungwoon was trying to act like Jungkook but failed. And I also used to say to you that everything feels different, right?"

Y/n nodded.

Yena:"It was Because I liked Jungwoon but it was Jungkook"

Y/n nodded again.

Y/n:"But Unnie..how did you find it?"

Yena became more excited and started telling her. After telling she even showed her the picture she took today.

Y/n was shocked.

Y/n:"Oh my...they look exactly the same. They are twins like us Unnie. And this is definitely not Jungkook, cuz everything is different except the face"

Yena:"That's what I'm telling. You don’t know Y/n, when I saw him I just wanted to hug him soo tightly-"

Y/n:"My poor Unnie"

Yena sencsed the teasing vibe in her voice.

Yena:"Yah.. Don't make fun of my feelings. But I really wanna meet him again"

Y/n:"Then Why don't you? I'll ask about this to Jungkook and I'm sure he'll let you meet him"

Yena became silent for awhile. For some reason she didn’t wanted Jungwoon to know that she wasn’t Y/n.

Y/n shooked Yena's shoulder.

Y/n:"Unnie what happened?"

Yena:"Y/n...I think it won’t be a good idea if you ask Jungkook about it."

Y/n:"Why?"

Yena:"Cuz then he'll come to know about me. And don't you think he'll ask you that time that why I want to meet his twin brother? And how did I evem knew about him?"

Y/n:"Umm you will just answer you met him at my school."

Yena:"Your school?"

Y/n:"Yes"

Yena:"And Won't he ask what was I doing in your school? What will you answer him? That 'Unnie went to my school to take revenge on you for  bullying me'? Is that what you will tell him?"

Y/n began to think.

Yena:"If you tell this then Don't you think he'll misunderstand you in some point? Like maybe you never loved him? You hate him that's why you wanted revenge? For this your relationship might break Y/n. Even he might loose his trust towards you"

Y/n thought about Yena said. She realised whatever Yena told was right.

Yena:"And I just to meet Jungwoon once more. That's all."

Y/n:"Why? Won't you confess to him?"

Yena Chuckled softly.

Yena:"Y/n I love him. But does he love me? I'm sure he doesn’t even know I was Yena, not Y/n. He probably see you as his Noona now"

Y/n nodded. But Jungwoon did love Yena, cuz he didn’t meet Y/n ever. But Yena didn’t know.

Y/n:"So how will you meet him?"

Yena:"Y/n.."

Y/n:"Hmm Unnie?"

Yena:"Will you allow me to go to your school tomorrow?"

Y/n was taken aback. She didn’t expect this.

Yena:"Y/n I just want to go there like before and I'll just ask him about Jungwoon. He'll see me as you, and maybe he'll meet me to Jungwoon as well. Y/n I just want to go there for this reason, only to meet Jungwoon. I Won't do anything with Jungkook-"

Y/n:"Unnie I'm not saying that You'll do something with Jungkook. But what if he thought you as me and kiss you or do something else-"

Yena:"He Won't. You told that Jungkook kissed you in the supermarket right?"

Y/n:"Yeah"

Yena:"But he didn’t kiss me after that day but when you went to school he kissed you again. Do you know what does it mean?"

Y/n:"What?"

Yena:"He can feel the difference between me and you. If he loves you truely, he Won't kiss me. I'm sure he Won't even hug me"

Y/n:"Okay then. Go to my school tomorrow but promise me Unnie. If  he doesn't identify you and tries to do something, you won’t let him"

Yena:"I promise. I may be a playgirl but I don't steal my sister's boyfriend. You can trust me"

Y/n:"I trust you Unnie"

Yena:"So I'm going to your school tomorrow. We have to be careful while going out. You just go to somewhere to pass the time and I'll also get out alittle early according to your school time....."

They were making plan. Y/n wasn’t worried that much. As she trust her sister and Jungkook both. But there's just a tiny fear in her heart if Jungkook doesn’t find any difference and tries to do something as he always do with her, but she shrugged it off and decided to keep trust on their love. As she agreed with Yena that if Jungkook loves her truely he'll feel the difference.

Yena:"So the plan is ready. I'm going to your school tomorrow. Oh my god, I'm so excited. I'll meet Jungwoon again!!"

Yena was smiling like a kid. Seeing her smile Y/n also smiled.

[Thank you for reading it]