Part 26

They both turned to her. But before they could see her she already turned around and went upstairs.

Mrs.Park:"Yena?! Where are you going?!"

Yena didn’t say anything. She went to her room straight. She was sweating out of nervousness. She looked here and there to find something useful. Suddenly she saw her mask on her table. She grabbed it and quickly wore it.

She decided to go downstairs. She was still feeling nervous. Her hands were shaking thinking if Jungkook saw her or not. When she reached downstairs she saw her mom looking at her coldly.

Mrs.Park:"What happened Yena? Why did you run upstairs? And why are you wearing mask now?"

Yena tried to deepen her voice and spoke,"Mom..actually I have got cold. Don't you see my voice have become different. When you called me I forgot to bring my mask with me otherwise you guys will get infected. And why did you called me Mom? And who is this guy? And.. What happened to Y/n?"

Mrs.Park:"Oh... Y/n is just sleeping. Yena show ahh... him Y/n's room"

Jungkook:"It's Jungkook aunty. Jeon Jungkook"

Mrs.Park:"Nice to meet you Jungkook. First put her in her room. Your hands must be hurting"

Jungkook:"Okay..."

Yena:"Umm let's go", she said with her deepened voice amd fake coughed alittle.

Yena started going upstairs and Jungkook followed her. Jungkook looked at her back with squinted eyebrows as she feels familiar.

Jungkook:"Have we met before?"

Yena stopped walking and said,"Huh?"

Jungkook:"Wait.."

Yena realised she spoke in her real voice. She mentally cursed herself. But what can she do? The question was so sudden.

Yena:"I mean...what are you saying. I just came here few weeks ago from Canada.", she said adjusting her voice.

Jungkook:"Oh"

But his farrowed eyebrows didn’t vanish from his face, it curved more to his eyes as the voice he heard felt very familiar.

Yena:"We reached. This is her room", she said Being careful this time.

Jungkook nodded. Yena opened the door and Jungkook entered. He went beside her bed and layed her down carefully. He pulled the bedsheets over her and kissed her forehead. Yena's eyes widened when she saw Jungkook pecking her lips afterwards.

Yena:"Yah Yah!! What are you doing?! Why are you kissing my sister?!", she said in rage but still careful about her voice.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

Jungkook:"What's the problem?"

Yena:"Are you her boyfriend?"

Jungkook:"Not yet"

Yena:"Then why are you...wait. Did you take advantage of her sleeping?"

Jungkook:"No... But don’t worry she Won't mind"

Yena"What do you mean by she Won't mind? You kissed her before as well?"

Jungkook smirked and said,"I don't even remember how many times I kissed her today. Now let's go downstairs"

[Do you guys remember how many times he kissed you today?]

They went downstairs and saw Mrs.Park preparing tea for him.

Mrs.Park:"Oh Jungkook. Come sit..have some tea"

Jungkoo:"No no Aunty It's okay"

Mrs.Park:"Come on..Don't say No. You took so much trouble for my daughter today."