part 43

Next morning-

Taehyung was sleeping comfortably but he felt something missing in his arms. He opened his eyes and saw M stretching her hands. She noticed him and sayed,"Good morning V"

Taehyung:"Good morning"

M:"I didn’t disturbed right? Actually when I'm sleepy I don't even realise what I do"

Taehyung:"No it was okay.... It was comfortable"

She raised an Eyebrow.

M:"So I'm sleeping with you the whole tour then. Well wil you go to washroom first or me?"

Taehyung:"You can use"

M:"Okay"

She went inside the washroom.

Time skip-

Taehyung was waiting with a towel in his hand. Soon she came out and Taehyung's heart skipped a bit seeing her. She was wearing a black fancy shirt and blue jeans, Slight makeup and open hair.

M:"Fell for me?"

Taehyung:"Huh? No.. Umm I'm sorry"

M:"It's okay...you can use now"

Taehyung nodded and headed to Washroom.

Time skip-

Taehyung came out drying his hair and heard her talking in the phone saying,"Bye oppa. Love you"

She hunged up and and turned around. She checked him out and said,"Handsome~"

Taehyung smiled shyly and said,"Thanks...who were you talking to?"

M:"Oh my brother"

Taehyung:"I thought You're Chinese?"

M:"I am"

Taehyung:"Then why did you called your brother 'Oppa'?"

M:"Oh...actually we spent most of the time in korea....so we are more used to speak in Korean. Well me and my brother"

Taehyung:"Oh..."

M:"Let's go for breakfast"

Taehyung nodded.

They came downstairs and saw tables and foods arranged. Many of them were eating. They also sat down and began to eat while talking about many things.

When they all were finished eating the leaders said that they will go to their first destination. So they all headed to their bus and got into it.

M:"Can I sit beside the window?"

Taehyung:"Sure"

She sat down quickly and Taehyung sat beside her. The bus started and Taehyung was looking at the girl beside him who is looking outside with wide eyes like a baby. He smiled.

After awhile they reached their destination which is 'La Corniche'