Part 28

Jungkook:"Hmm...we are in my farmhouse near Seoul mountain"

Y/n:"What? What are we doing here then? Shouldn’t we supposed to be in school now?"

Jungkook:"Baby our schedule changed today. We'll have school 4 hours later."

Y/n:"What?"

Jungkook:"Yeah. When you were sleeping suddenly a worker came and made an announcement that teachers have a important meeting, so today our classes will be held from afternoon"

Y/n:"Oh"

Jungkook:"So I thought of coming here"

Y/n:"Oh I'm sorry. I was just terrified to see the new place. By the way this place is good"

Jungkook:"It's okay and thanks. By the way are you hungry?"

Y/n:"No"

Jungkook:"But I'm hungry. Can you make something for me. I'm not that good in cooking. Pleaseu", he said pouting.

Y/n mentally uwed. She has never seen Jungkook being childish snd cute, though he looks like a baby everytime he smiles.

Jungkook:"Don't stare at me like that. Or I might eat you up instead of food"

Y/n looked away feeling embarrassed when she realised she was actually staring at him.

Jungkook chuckled and held her waist pulling her closer.

Jungkook:"Hey.. You can stare at me as much as you want. But for now make me something first"

Y/n nodded.

Y/n:"Where's the kitchen?"

Jungkook:"Come with me"

Jungkook showed her the kitchen. She entered and asked where everything is kept. Jungkook showed her everything.

Y/n:"Okay I understand. You go and wait, I'll just start cooking. When I'll be finished I'll call you"

Jungkook:"Nope. I'm not going anywhere. I'll sit here and watch my future wife cooking for me"

Y/n blushed. She turned to the refrigerator and opened it. She took out some vegetables and washed it. Then she went to the counter to cut them. Jungkook was looking at her smiling. He admired how she looked like a perfect wife material,  his wife material. He always finds it cute when girls cook.

Y/n was cutting vegetables being carefull but suddenly she felt strong arms wrapping around her.

Y/n:"J-Jungkook.. "

Jungkook:"Hmm?", he said placing his chin on her shoulder.

Y/n:"I'm cutting the vegetables now"

Jungkook:"Continue it. I'm not doing anything."

Y/n looked at him for some moments and then returned her attention back to the vegetables. Jungkook wasn’t doing anything other than hugging her cuz he doesn’t want to distract her   otherwise some accident might happen.

Time skip-

Y/n was done cooking. Jungkook was hugging her all this time.

Y/n:"Jungkook.. It's done. Come on Let's eat"

Jungkook:"Okay"

Y/n:"Let go of me now?"

Jungkook:"Why?"

Y/n:"I have to serve it right?"

Jungkook:"Then do"

Y/n sighed and started walking to the cabinets to take out the plates. Jungkook followed her everywhere while still hugging her.

After Washing the plates and serving Y/n told Jungkook to eat. But Jungkook sat down pulling Y/n on his lap as well. He took a spoonful of food and held it infront of Y/n.

Jungkook:"Say ahhh"

Y/n:"Jungkook the food is for you"

Jungkook:"I Don't like eating alone. So you’ll eat with me as well. So now say ahhh"

Y/n smiled at how Jungkook was treating her like a baby. She opened her mouth and Jungkook fed her one scoop. Y/n also took a spoon and fed Jungkook as well. They both fed each other and soon they were done eating. Y/n got up and was about to do the dishes but Jungkook stopped her.

Jungkook:"Baby I'll do it. You go and rest forawhile"

Y/n:"But-"

Jungkook:"No buts. Go baby"

Y/n insisted few more times but Jungkook wouldn’t budge. So later she gave up and went to the bedroom where she was sleeping previously. She was still feeling sleepy. But suddenly she remembered about the school. She should inform her mom or Yena about it. Other wise they will be worried again. So she took out her phone and texted Yena that her classes will start from afternoon so she'll be very late today.

She was waiting for a response but didn’t got one. So she thought Yena's busy in her school. She was about to turn off the phone when she felt someone backhugging her again. She knew who it is.

Jungkook:"What were you doing?"

Y/n:"Oh I was telling my sister thst I'll be late"

Jungkook:"Oh. Baby.. "

Y/n:"Hmm?"

Jungkook:"Let's cuddle alittle."

Y/n:"Huh"

Jungkook:"Please... I always wanted to cuddle with you"

Y/n:"Okay"

Jungkook:"I'll be back from washroom first then"

Y/n nodded and Jungkook went to washroom. Y/n went to the bed and sat there half laying resting her back on the pillows.

After awhile Jungkook came back and stared at Y/n.

Y/n:"Oh Jungkook.. Come"

Jungkook didn’t replied. He started looking at her seductively. Y/n was confused. But she became alittle nervous when she saw Jungkook  unbuttoning his shirt buttons. Y/n gulped as she understood what's going on in his mind. He started taking slow steps towards the bed while taking off his shirt. Soon he was shirtless. Y/n was feeling shy now but couldn’t move her eyes from his body. Her eyes roamed around his perfect body. His caramel smooth skin, his long neck, his Adams Apple, his collerbone, his broad Shoulder, perfect chest, and his hot abs was attracting her. She was shamelessly staring at him. Jungkook smirked. He went more closer to her.

Jungkook:"Like what you see baby?", he whispered.

Y/n looked away being embarrassed.

Y/n:"I..umm. i'm s-"

Jungkook suddenly hovered above her. His took her both hand in his and intertwined them. Later he pinned them above her head. He brought his face closer to her. He pecked her forhead. Then her cheek multiple times. Then he went to her lips. He gave a peck first and then devoured her lips in his softly yet passionately. Y/n also kissed him back closing her eyes softly. They shared a long kiss. When they were out of breath Jungkook pulled away and looked at her lovingly. Y/n also stared back. Jungkook smiled at her ever so lovingly.

[Thank you for reading it]