Part 59

Yumi reached Sha Tin district which was very far away. She got out of the train following a woman with a baby in her arms. Yumi was interested in the baby as she/he was very cute. When they got out of the station Yumi saw another cute puppy sitting outside. She smiled and went towards the dog. But the dog started walking to another direction. Yumi frowned her eyebrows and followed the puppy. It was quite dark now. She was tired so she stopped walking for awhile. When she looked around, it was very unfamiliar to her. And as it was evening, everywhere was dark. For the first time she felt scared. She looked around trying to find her mom and dad and her sisters but didn’t see any of them. She started crying feeling lonely and scared.

On the other hand-

Police didn’t find Yumi in the airport so they started searching in the city. Mr.Park ad Mrs.Park was very heartbroken. Y/n and Yena were too little to understand what's going on.

And Yumi was still crying when 7 years old Jackson was going back to his home after playing in the afternoon. But he saw Yumi crying there looking scared. He felt bad as a cute baby is crying on the street in this time. So he went closer to her and bent down.

Jackson:"Hey little baby! Why are you crying?"

Jackson was speaking chinese so Yumi didn’t understand a single word. But she stopped crying as the new language seemed interesting. And she liked Jackson too as he was friendly.

Jackson:"Hey....something wrong?"

Yumi didn’t understand anything but just mumbled,"Eomma.."

Jackson understood she was speaking korean. So he asked in korean,"Hey? Why are you crying?"

Yumi understood what he sayed and started crying again.

Jackson panicked and said,"Where are your parents? Are you lost?"

Yumi slowly nodded. Jackson held her little hand and said softly,"Come with me. Don't be scared"

Yumi was walking very slowly as she was tired and weak. Jackson noticed that, so he picked her up. Yumi also wrapped her little arms around Jackson's neck and rested her head on his shoulder. Soon she fell asleep.

After entering the house he saw his mom preparing some evening snacks.

Mrs.Wang:"Oh Jackson, You're back? Go and fresh up. See wha- wait who's that?"

Jackson noticed that she fell asleep and he laid her down on the coach and noticed how cute she was looking. He softly smiled and pressed her cheeks alittle.

Mrs.Wang:"Jackson I'm asking something"

Jackson turned to his mother and explained everything. After listening his mother said,"So She's lost?"

Jackson nodded.

Mrs.Wang:"Okay let your dad come home. Then we'll inform the police to find her parents"

Jackson:"Okay..."

Next day-

The police sayed no one in this city has lost their daughter but still they're trying. And Yumi was stickied with Jackson all this time. She ate with him, even slept in his room with him. Jackson also took care of her like his little sister as he always wanted to take care of Jessica like this but Jessica always maintains some distant and minds her own business. Jackson feels hurt but doesn’t say anything.

It was afternoon and Yumi was sleeping and Jackson went out to play. But Yumi got up from her sleep and looked around. She got off from the bed and went outside of Jackson's room and saw Mrs.Wang preparing something in kitchen. She went there and clutched on her dress. Mrs.Wang looked down at her and smiled. She was looking very adorable after just waking up from the sleep.