Part 18

Y/n:"Jungkook?!"

Jungkook turned to her and raised his eyebrows while smiling.

Jungkook:"Hey baby?!"

Y/n furrowed her eyebrows as Jungkook called her baby.

Y/n:"Huh?"

Jungkook:"What are you doing here baby? At this hour?"

Y/n:"I....I'm.. Ah I'm h-here to buys-some umm snacks",she said being nervous.

Jungkook:"Oh? So done selecting everything?"

Y/n:"Umm yeah. Bye now!"

Y/n was about walk away but Jungkook pulled her wrist and pinned her on the shelf softly. Y/n was shocked and looked at him with her wide eyes.

Jungkook:"Where do you think You're going hmm?"

Y/n:"Umm.. I'm j-just g-going to t-the c-counter t-to p-pay"

Jungkook:"Leaving your future husband here huh?", he said bringing his face closer to her.

Y/n:"W-what?"

Y/n was confused by Jungkook's behaviour as well as nervous from the closeness they had. She could literally feel his breath on her lips.

Jungkook:"Why are you being so nervous sweetheart?"

Y/n:"I'm... I'm not!"

Jungkook chuckled and rest his forehead on hers. He brought his lips closer to her more that their lips were almost touching. Y/n stopped breathing as She's just thinking if She moves even abit she'll end up losing her first kiss to the person infront of her. But she didn’t notice that she was blushing very hard. Her whole face was redder than tomoto. But Jungkook noticed it. He smiled and said,"I see my baby is blushing. Did I made you?"

Y/n looked down breathing slowly while her cheeks turned more red if It's possible.

Y/n:"N-N-no I-I..I'm n-not"

Jungkook:"Liar Baby. Who else is here to make your heart flattered other than your baby's dad Mrs.Jeon?"

Y/n's eyes went wide hearing him while her heartbeat increased. Her lips were trembling now. Jungkook noticed it and stared at her lips. He was yearning to kiss those rosy lips of hers for so long. He leaned in alittle more and there lips touched. Y/n frozed while Jungkook was mesmerized to feel her lips on his. How much he wanted to do this. When he was about to move his lips Y/n pulled away and attempted to run as she was hella shocked for the move Jungkook just made. Her heartbeat was now hearable from outside.

Before she could run Jungkook held her wrist again and pulled her towards him. Y/n crushed on his chest. Jungkook locked her in his arms so she wouldn’t run away. He buried his face in her neck and said,"I'm... I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. I just...couldn’t control myself"

Y/n was silently hearing him and his fast heartbeat. She was enjoying in his warm embrace. Jungkook snuggled in her neck more and whispered softly,"You know. After I came from Jeju, this is the first time I'm feeling like You're my Y/n. You're being yourself. Everything is feeling right to me now."

Y/n was confused but didn’t said. Jungkook tightened his arms. This Time Y/n felt alittle pressure so she said,"J-Jungkook"

Jungkook:"Hmm?"

Y/n:"It's h-hurting"

Jungkook realised what she meant so he let go of her. He scratched his neck and said,"I'm sorry"

Y/n:"It's.. It's okay. I'll go now"

Jungkook:"Wait"

Y/n stood there confused again. He came closer and pecked her cheek just beside her lips. Y/n started blushing again.