Part 58

Ayesha looked lost and broken after hearing what Jessica said. Jackson felt his heartbeat faster as his eyes were getting teary.

Jackson:"Sis..."

She started crying after hearing that and ran to him and hugged him tightly.

Jackson hugged back and tightened his arms when he heard her saying,"O-Oppa...She's lying right? All of them are lying right? I'm your sister right? I'm your baby sister...right oppa? Say it?"

Jackson started crying and kept on being silent. She pulled away and looked at him desperately. Jackson looked down and shooked his head.

Jackson:"She's saying the truth"

Ayesha:"So I'm actually adopted? They were saying the truth then? I'm their lost daughter? I'm not your sister-"

She got cut off as Jackson placed his palm on her lips.

Jackson:"No! You are my sister! Keep aside that we are not blood related but I see you as my real sister! And you also love me as your brother! So whatever happens You'll always remain my baby sister to me!"

She started crying and hugged him again. Mr.Wang and Mrs.Wang were shedding tears silently when Jessica was burning in anger.

Time skip-

Y/n, Yena, Jungkook, Jungwoon, Mr.Park and Mrs.Park were sitting on the couch silently. They were heartbroken and Jungkook and Jungwoon was trying to calm Y/n and Yena down. But suddenly they saw someone standing on their doorstep. They looked up and saw Ayesha standing there with face full of tears.

Ayesha:"M-Mom! Dad!"

She ran to them and hugged them tightly. They also hugged back. Y/n and Yena also joined their family hug. They all were crying.

Mrs.Park:"We missed you so much!", she said and showered her whole face with kisses after they pulled away.

Y/n:"Unnie..."

Ayesha smiled and hugged her saying, "You were my baby sister all this time!"

Yena:"What about me? I'm your Unnie"

She pulled away and hugged her as well. Later she hugged Mr.Park.

Mr.Park:"I'm sorry princess. If I was careful you wouldn’t have stayed away from us"

Ayesha:"It's okay dad"

Jungkook and Jungwoon smiled looking at them. After awhile they pulled away and saw Jackson, Mr.Wang and Mrs.Wang standing behind them having a soft expression.

Ayesha:"Mom...meet my family who adopted me"

Mrs.Park:"We'll be grateful to you all our life for taking care of her all these years"

Jackson:"It's fine"

Mr.Wang:"It's alright. And She's a part of our family too. And she'll always remain"

Mrs.Wang nodded.

Mr.Park:"Please have a seat"

They all nodded and sat down.

Ayesha:"Can I ask you guys something?"

They all looked at her curiosly.

Ayesha:"I want to know what happened in the past"

They kept silent for a moment and then Mr.Park started saying their side's story, how they lost her. And then Jackson also told how he find her and so on....

[You guys want to know? Let me write it as well]

20 years ago-

The whole Park family was in China for some business purpose. And it was the last day there. They were in the airport and controlling three little naughty children is not easy. Specially Yumi. She's cheerful ad brave and always excited and curious about everything.

So right now they were in immigration area managing and signing everything they needed. When they were done Mrs.Park needed to use washroom so she gave all the responsibilities to Mr.Park and went to the washroom.

Mr.Park sighed as it was frustrating. Y/n was sleeping on his shoulder and he was holding her with one hand and he had to maintain Yumi and Yena together with the other hand. But they were also annoying him. Yena was whinning for a Ice-cream and was pulling his hand where Yumi was pulling his shirt to drag him outside as she saw a dog in the way, now she needs to see it again. But as Yena was more stubborn she pulled his hand and dragged him to the store. But Yumi stood there pouting and her eyes got teary.

Yumi:"Mom dad don love me"

Then she stood there for some more seconds and decided to go outside to see the dog by herself. Her little mind didn’t think of anything else and headed outside. While going out she held a lady's siutcase but she didn’t even noticed that. So the security guards thought Yumi is that lady's daughter so they didn’t stop her.

After going out Yumi didn’t find the dog anywhere so she started walking away trying to find the dog. Being the brave she is, she was enjoying her walk on the streets.

But there were Mr.Park trying to find Yumi when he noticed she isn’t with him anymore. Just then Mrs.Park also came back and looked at his scared and sweaty face.

Mrs.Park:"What's wrong honey?"

Mr.Park:"Yumi....I can't find her anywhere!"

Mrs.Park:"What?!"

She also panicked and started looking for her.

On the other hand Yumi was now in train station. She looked around and saw many new things. She smiled in happiness. By this time she forgot about the dog. Now she was interested about the train. The train's door was opening and people were entering inside and after a while it was closing again. She also thought of going inside so she went closer to the door and waited for it to open but it didn’t. Instead it started moving forward. She pouted again.

Yumi:"Bad thing!"

She stood there being mad at the train for not taking her. But she got happy as another train came after 10-15 minutes. She smiled when the door opened and entered. She saw many unknown people there. She looked around curiously and soon saw that the things outside was moving. She went near one of the seat and sat up and faced the window seeing outside. And there was a sleeping woman beside her seat so everyone thought she belongs to that woman.

And there were Mr.Park and Prs.Park who were crying hardly. They informed the police and they were searching the whole airport. If they don't find her in here they'll search the whole city. But they didn’t know Yumi going is far away from the city.

[Thank you for reading it]