Part 17

Next day-

Yena entered the school but suddenly someone pulled her in a empty classroom. She looked up and saw Jungkook. She raised an eyebrow.

Jungkook:"Umm hey"

Yena:"Hi?"

Jungkook:"I'm sorry to pull you here like this, but I have something to tell you"

Yena:"Hmm sure. What is it?"

Jungkook:"Ahh as you already forgave me and you know that I...I love you sooo..."

Yena:"So?"

Jungkook:"I want you to be my girlfriend"

Yena raised an eyebrow again giving him a 'Are you serious?' look.

Yena:"Okay..."

Jungkook:"Okay?!! Really?!! You agre-"

Yena:"Let me complete first"

Jungkook:"Oh...okay okay"

Yena:"Well, you asked for forgiveness, I forgave you. You told that you love me. But I didn’t say I love you too. Did I? You clearly know I have a crush on Taehyung. Soo how can I become your girlfriend when I don’t even love you"

Jungkook was surprised alittle. Cuz Y/n never talks like this. He frowned his eyebrows. From yesterday she seems very different to him.

Yena:"And what is the guaranty that I'm not getting played? And what about your girlfriend?"

Jungkook:"I'm loving you for three years, isn’t that enough for you to understand that I'm not playing with you?"

Yena:"Hmm... But still. What if It's a trick to trap me?"

Jungkook looked at her suspiciously cuz Y/n doesn’t have difficult character like this. She's an innocent and loving person. Yena also realised that She's not making the right move. If he is willingly trying to make her his girlfriend then she should except it. Isn't this what she wanted? But she messed up alittle.

Yena:"Okay so, Let's forget about this. Umm as I don’t love you I can't be your official girlfriend. But you can court me and make me fall in love with you. If you successfully do that I'll be your girlfriend"

Suddenly Jungkook became happy. After all his love of the life has given him a chance.

Jungkook:"Really?!!"

Yena:"Yeah!"

Jungkook:"Yes!! Yes!! I'm so happy!! Finally my dream girl has given me a chance!!"

Yena smiled seeing him so happy.

Yena:"First make me fall in love with you"

Jungkook:"Oh you will. You surely will. Just wait and watch"

Yena:"Okay let's see."

She got out from the classroom. Jungkook followed her behind.

Jungkook:"So baby... Let's go to class now"

Yena stopped walking.

Yena:"Don't call me that."

Jungkook:"Then should I call you my baby's mom?"

Yena started blushing. No one has ever tell her this.

Jungkook:"Are you blushing baby?", he said wiggling his eyebrows.

Yena:"N-no!! And stop calling me those. I'm not your girlfriend yet"

Jungkook:"Yet? That means you're sure you will be my girlfriend?"