Part 54 (18+)

Yena:"What?!!"

Jungwoon looked away feeling alittle hurt down there as he was very needy.

Yena:"What do you mean by you didn't wash it after peeing?"

Jungwoon:"I meant..I didn't wash with soap or something so the germs will go away"

Yena scoffed and said,"God! I thought... Oh gosh, You're still a baby"

Jungwoon flashed his bunny smile. She had a sinister smile on her face as she sat up and went back to sit on his lap. She went near his ear and whispered,"You deserve a punishment baby for ruining the moment. Do you know how sweet you taste?"

Jungwoon blushed hearing her. Yena grabbed his shirt from side and told Jungwoon,"Babe, can you bring your hands at the back?"

Jungwoon looked at her with confused eyes but nodded and placed his hands at his behind his back. Yena smiled and said,"Such a good babyboy I have huh?"

She leaned to his face and kissed him. He also kissed back and Yena's hands went behind his back and tied his hands with his shirt. Jungwoon pulled away from the kiss and asked,"Y-Yen why did you tie my hands?"

Yena traced his jawline and said,"Punishment baby. Now the real fun will begin"

She then sat on her knees and her hands went at her back and unclasped her bra. She then grabbed her sleeves and just pulled it down or up sometimes trying to tease Jungwoon. Jungwoon's eyes widened as he realised what Yena is trying to do. He gulped hard feeling nervous and shy, after all he has never seen any girl naked before. He tried to look away but his eyes were still lingering on Yena's chest. Yena smirked and finally took off her bra and Jungwoon shut his eyes tightly avoiding looking at Her. Yena chuckled and came closer to him and went to his ear. Jungwoon flinched when Yena's breasts hit his chest.

Yena:"How are you feeling baby?"

Jungwoon remained silent and opened his eyes slowly and looked down at her breasts. He shallowed hard.

Yena:"Now what should we do hmm?", Yena whispered seductively.

Jungwoon:"We shoul...We should go to church and pray to God to forgive me for losing my virginity. Holy trinity!", he said and closed his eyes and prayed.

Yena looked at him for a second and laughed alittle.

Yena:"Oh god! What will I do with this innocent bunny"

Jungwoon chuckled nervously.

Jungwoon:"Yen.."

Yena:"Yes babe?"

Jungwoon:"Can you please untie my hands? Please Yen?"

Yena:"Why baby?", she said tracing her lips on his jawline and neck.

Jungwoon:"Umm my ass is itching. I need to scratch there"

This time Yena burst out laughing burying her face in his chest. Jungwoon also laughed in embarrassment.

Yena:"God! You're such a mood killer. Do you know that?"

Jungwoon:"Umm"

Yena:"Okay I'll open"

She opened the Knot and his hands got free. He then turned his eyes to her chest again and got lost again. Yena raised her eyebrows.

Jungwoon:"Can I touch it?", he said pointing at her breast.

Yena smiled at his gentleness.

Yena:"Yes you can"

Jungwoon nervously touched his finger on her breast and poked there.