Part 33

Y/n:"I think me and Jungkook should be officially couple now as he loves me and I love him too"

Yena:"I also think you should"

Y/n:"Okay then....you go and meet Jungwoon today and at the day after tomorrow I'll tell to Jungkook as tomorrow is Saturday. I'm sure he'll be very happy"

Y/n smiled brightly. Yena also smiled.

On the other hand-

Jungkook entered his house and saw Jungwoon watching Tom and Jerry while drinking banana milk. Jungkook shooked his head while smiling seeing his brother is still a baby.

Jungwoon:"Oh hyung! You're back?! How was your day?"

Jungkook:"It was good Woon. Ummm"

Jungwoon:"Wanna say something hyung?"

Jungkook:"Yeah...actually Y/n came to know about you...so she wants to meet you"

Jungwoon fell silent for awhile being shocked.

Jungwoon:"But..but how?!"

Jungkook:"I don't know how she knew but she found out. I forgot to ask her how though"

Jungwoon:"Hyung...I don't want to meet her"

Jungkook:"Why?"

Jungwoon was silent as he can't tell that if he see her now he won't be able to control himself. He wants to move on so meeting her would not be the best decision at all. But how could he say this to Jungkook?

Jungkook:"Why you don't want?"

Jungwoon:"I'm... I'm embarrassed. She'll hate me"

Jungkook:"Why would she hate you?"

Jungwoon:"Cuz I faked myself. Isn't it wrong?"

Jungkook laughed alittle on his brother's silly thoughts not knowing he's just trying to make an excuse.

Jungkook:"Woon...if she hates you then she wouldn't tell me that she wants to meet you on her own"

Jungwoon nothing had to say anymore.

Jungkook:"So we are meeting her tonight. Get ready at 8. We'll meet her in the club", he said going to the stairs.

Jungwoon:"Oka- wait club?!"

Jungkook chuckled. He went to his and texted Y/n the club address. And Y/n also gave it to Yena.

Time skip-

Jungkook entered the club while Jungwoon was clinging on his arm being scared. He noticed his surroundings and got more scared. People were dancing crazily, making out, drinking and the scariest part to him was girls were giving him stares like they'll eat him up.

Jungkook:"Woon you wait here. I'll just look for Y/n."

He started walking forward but Jungwoon came and clinged to him more. Almost like this-

 Almost like this-