Part 55

Y/n stood there stunned while her mind went blank. She was doubting on herself if she heard it right or not. She isn’t ready to believe that the man she loves actually didn’t fell for her in the first place. All this time he thought her as someone else. Will he leave her now?

Y/n started shaking and breathing heavily as fear rushed in her about Jungkook leaving her. She loves him more than anything in this world and now it has come to a complex position where she doesn’t know if he would still love her or not.

She was feeling a uneasiness in her whole body while her eyes got teary and she started backing away from where she was standing. Yena noticed her and grabbed her from behind.

Yena:"Y/n what's wrong? Are you okay?"

Y/n:"He will leave me Unnie........ He Won't love me anymore", she said in a low cracked voice.

Yena got confused about what She's saying but Y/n turned around and ran away from there. Yena's eyes widened and she ran after her.

Jungwoon:"Y-Yen!! Where are you....going?"

Yena turned around while running and gave a apologias look on her face letting Jungwoon know something has happened.

Jungkook wasn’t noticing any of his surroundings. Otherwise he wouldn’t have still stayed there. He was in deep thought about what he just witnessed. But he wasn’t confused about his feelings at all Because he knows that he loves Y/n though he actually liked her at the first place for the face. But gradually Jungkook fell in love with Y/n when he saw her first in his school. That was the time when he truely fell for Y/n. But he was still shocked of the fact that person he saw 1 year ago and 3 years ago wasn’t the same person.

He looked infront of him amd saw the girl with Taehyung. Taehyung was still being mad and she was clinging onto his arm making a pouty face to melt him. Isn’t Jungkook suppose to feel jealous seeing her with Taehyung if he actually loved this girl? But he didn’t feel anything towards her. He was all blank. So he was sure that Y/n is the only girl he loves from his whole heart. But suddenly he felt a pat on his shoulder.

He looked towards that direction and saw it was Jungwoon.

Jungkook:"What happened Woon?"

Jungwoon:"Hyung! Something wrong might have happened-"

Jungkook:"What wrong happened?"

He looked around and didn’t find Y/n beside him. He frowned his eyebrows and said,"Where's Y/n?"

Jungwoon:"You didn’t see? She ran away from here awhile ago and something felt wrong that's why I was telling you-"

Before he could say further Jungkook also started running mumbling, "Shit!" under his breath.

On the other hand-

Y/n was running when Yena was alittle far away from her running behind. Soon she caught her hand and stopped her.

Yena:"Y/n what the fuck happened? Will you tell me first?!", she said literally shouting.

But her eyes softened when she saw Y/n sobbing badly. She cupped her face and said,"What happened my baby sis? Why are you crying?"

Y/n sobbed more and hugged her tightly. Yena hugged her back and patted her back and waited patiently. After awhile she pulled away and asked the same question Again.

Y/n sniffed and told her everything. Yena stood there shocked not moving at all. But Y/n was very hurt and she started running again. Yena stood there processing everything and when she came back to her sense Y/n wasn’t infront of her anymore.

After awhile-

Jungkook hurriedly entered Y/n's house screaming her name. He was breathing heavily due to running all the way. He understood that Y/n heard what he said and he was getting very worried about his love. He was just praying for Y/n to be okay and let him explain everything. He was about to go upstairs but Yena came downstairs.

Jungkook:"Yena! Where's Y/n?! She's in her room right-"

He got cut off as Yena slapped him.

Yena:"Don't take her name in your mouth! You don’t deserve her! How much will she cry for you huh?! How much will you make her suffer?! From the very first moment her life cought up with you, you are making her suffer! First you Bullied her, then your girlfriends made several misunderstandings, then you accused her for cheating and now you’ll leave her!! What more huh?! Does she seem like a toy to you-"

Jungkook:"I'm not going to leave her! Never! I love h-"

Yena:"Don't you dare continue your words further! You love Y/n?! Then who's the girl you fell for?! Isn’t it Taehyung's girlfriend?! You fell for her right?! Then what's Y/n to you?!"

Jungkook:"Yes I did like that girl at the first place but-"

Yena:"Now you are saying yes?! Fucking realise your feelings first Mr.Jeon Jungkook! If you fell for her because of this fucking face then Y/n also has it. And if you actually love that girl because of the face then I also have the same face! Why did you pushed me away in that school time?! Isn’t it obvious that you love Y/n?! So fucking realise your feelings and don't mess up things and hurt my sister more-"

She also got cut off Because Jungkook slapped her this time. She stood there shocked.

Jungkook:"Shut Up Yena!! And listen to me first! I did liked that girl but I love Y/n! If it was the matter of face then Y/n also have the same face as that girl. But It's not only matter of face and beauty. I love Y/n Because of her inner beauty! So just tell me where's Y/n right now!"

Yena stood there silent for awhile but later answered,"I don't know where she is. I also came here searching for her but she's not here-"

Jungkook:"Fuck!", he said and stormed out of there.

He was running in the streats aimlessly when he didn’t know where he should go and find her. He stopped for a moment and began to think. He recalled all his past memories with Y/n trying to find out where Y/n could be right now. And after awhile of deep thinking he looked up and and his eyes shone.

Jungkook:"I know where she is!"

He smiled and ran to the destination where he could find his love.

After running for a good 20 minutes he reached the place which he thought Y/n might come to. It was the lake where Y/n comes when She's sad and it was the same lake where Y/n hugged him and cried on his arms for the first time. He walked slowly and looked around trying to find a familiar figure.

Soon he spotted a girl sitting near the lake burying her face in her knees. He went closer to her and recognised her immediately. It was Y/n.

Jungkook:"Baby...."

[Thank you for reading it. And sorry for updating late. I'm Quite Busy actually. And how was it?]