Part 51

Jimin:"Kook you remember Taehyung telling that the girl he loves looks exactly like Y/n! But if you look closely  you’ll find difference?! So what if the girl you saw wasn’t Y/n but the girl he loves?!"

Jungkook's head shot up and looked at him with wide eyes.

Jimin:"Kook just think...we all know Y/n is not someone who will cheat. And come on man, we know our Tae. He's also not like that. If he actually loved Y/n at the first place he would have dated her instantly when he came to know that Y/n had a crush on him. And we all know he already loves someone for 2 years. Think in this way too. And Taehyung himself told that his lover girl looks exactly like Y/n, that's why he approached her in the first day. And maybe the same thing happened in case of you too. Like Taehyung thought Y/n as his love and you  thought his love as Y/n. Simple"

After hearing Jimin's expiations Jungkook also thought about it, and there is 100℅ chance that this could happen.

Jungkook:"You're right hyung. God! What a mess!"

Jimin:"You misunderstood Y/n for no reason. Now go and fix the shit you made"

Jungkook nodded and got up. He grabbed his jacket and said,"Thank you Hyung!"

Jimin:"It's okay~. I know I'm smart"

He smiled proudly.

On the other hand-

On the other hand-

Yena and Jungwoon was walking down the streets looking down.

Jungwoon:"How's Y/n?"

Yena:"Locked herself in her room from yesterday night. I know she's crying. I can feel it"

Jungwoon wrapped his hand around her shoulder and said,"Everything will be fine. Hyung must have misunderstood her. You know he's short tempered. When he's mad he doesn’t even know what he's doing but regrets later on. Probably he was very mad yesterday. He'll be fine and also he'll fix everything"

Yena:"Hope so"

Jungwoon:"Let's go to some cafe. I'm craving for banana milk. Buy me one"

Yena chuckled and Jungwoon smiled.

Yena:"Okay baby...Let's go"

They walked for awhile and saw a cafe there. They entered and Jungwoon ordered banana milk for him and Yena payed. They sat down waiting for their order to arrive. Yena was looking down but Jungwoon was looking around but something caught his attention. He tapped Yena's hand and she looked up.

Jungwoon:"Yen..isn't that Y/n and Taehyung?"

Yena:"Where?"

Jungwoon:"Look"

She pointed behind Yena and and she turned around. Her eyes widened.

Yena:"What the fuck?"

Jungwoon:"Hyung was right then?"

Yena:"Wait Woon"

Yena observed the girl with Taehyung. She did look like Y/n and herself but something was different. She was wearing a blue fancy dress, light makeup and her hair was long and straight. These are definetely not Y/n's thing.

Yena:"She's not Y/n. I'm damn sure"

Jungwoon:"How?"

Yena:"Woon, I know my sister very well. She isn't into fancy dresses and makeup. Plus her hair is not long. Have you ever seen Y/n's hair long like this. And her face is not showing any glimpse of sadness when I know she's crying ridiculously"

Jungwoon:"Yeah but still..."

Yena:"Wait... Lemme call her"

She pulled out her phone and called Y/n putting it on loud speaker. It was indicating that the phone was ringing but the girl with Taehyung's phone didn’t made any type of friction. But Y/n wasn’t picking up either. Yena tried many times but no response.

When she called for the 11th time Y/n picked up.

Y/n:"What happened Unnie?", she said with broken voice.

Yena looked at Jungwoon and he looked at the girl. Now they were confirmed that it wasn’t Y/n at all who's with Taehyung right now. Suddenly Yena thought of something.

Y/n:"Unnie?"

Yena:"Sisy, can you come to the xxxx cafe right now?"

Y/n:"No please. You know I'm not in that state-"

Yena:"I know, but please. I'm in a big problem, can you come?"

Y/n was silent for awhile but then said,"Okay" and cut the call.

Jungwoon:"What are you trying to do?"

Yena:"You'll see babe"

Then she called Jungkook. He also didn’t picked up at first but when she called again he picked up.

Jungkook:"Why are you calling me? I'm in a hurry"

Yena:"Leave it and come to xxxx cafe"

Jungkook:"What?! No! I can't come!"

Yena:"You have to!"

Jungkook:"Yena please...I need to talk to Y/n-"

Yena:"She's also coming here. So You better drag your ass here as soon as possible. Don't you dare not listening to me. You already pissed me off by hurting my sister. Now come here!"

She cut the call. They waited for them to arrive.

After awhile they saw Jungkook entering the Cafe. Jungwoon raised his hand up and Jungkook saw him. He went there.

Jungkook:"Why did you called?"

Yena:"Look over there"

She pointed at Taehyung's table where he was holding the girl's hand while they were talking while smiling broadly. Jungkook felt hurt. He was about to go there but Yena held his hand making him sit on the chair between her and Jungwoon.

Yena:"She's not Y/n"

Jungkook:"How?"

Yena:"You'll see soon"

Jungkook sat their annoyedly and sometimes glancing at Taehyung's table. He also observed the girl and beside her face nothing was actually matching with Y/n that much. He frowned as Jimin's words were ringing in his mind. He thought,'Jimin hyung was right maybe'

While he was thinking the cafe door opened and they looked at that direction to see Y/n standing there. She was looking pale and weak. Her eyes were red and puffy. Dark eyebags were visible. Her lips were red and dry. She was a mess. Jungkook's eyes widened as he saw her. He moved his eyes towards Taehyung's table and looked at the door again. He felt an uneasy feeling inside him as he realised that he actually misunderstood her and caused a big trouble.

Jungkook:"God! What did I do?!"

[Thank you for reading it]