Final Part

Y/n was standing there holding her breath and waiting for Jungkook to react, more like push her away but Jungkook didn't do anything and sat there still. Y/n was now feeling uneasy.

The girl suddenly pulled away and kissed his cheek. Y/n closed her eyes. Mrs.Jeon shaked her head and Jungwoon and Yena stood there not knowing what do anymore.

The girl was about to kiss his lips as well but this Jungkook pushed away harshly.

Jungkook:"Go away Rose! Stay away from me!"

Rose:"But why Jungkook?"

[I'm not shipping anyone here

[I'm not shipping anyone here. It's just for the story purpose]

Jungkook:"I already have a girlfriend okay?! And I love her very much! More than myself!"

Rose:"Oh well....I know she must be some mere girl whom you are just playing with.", she said touching his chest.

Jungkook slapped away her hand and said,"No She's not! And there will be no use of seducing me! Only she can arouse me and She's prettier than everyone. Don't touch me!"

Rose:"Really?"

She was trying to touch his cheek again but Y/n grabbed her hand.

Y/n:"Didn't he say that he only loves me?"

Rose:"Who are you?"

Jungkook:"Y-Y/n?"

Y/n:"Koo Let's go from here-"

She got cut off as Jungkook hugged her tightly sobbing on her shoulder.

Jungkook:"Baby please don't leave me. I can't lose you. I'll try to convince mom-"

Y/n:"Koo mom already approves our relation", she said cupping his cheeks

Jungkook:"Huh?", he looked at her with confused eyes.

Y/n smiled sweetly and nodded.

Y/n:"Mom just wanted to see if you truely love me or not. And you proved it that you love me from your heart", she said wrapping her hands around his shoulder.

Jungkook:"So you are my girlfriend now? We can marry in the future? Have lots of kids running in our house?", he said pulling her closer by her waist.

Y/n nodded. Jungkook smiled and kissed her immediately. Mrs.Jeon, Yena and Jungwoon smiled seeing them. And Mrs.Jeon was very happy and relieved that her son loves someone truely. Finally she doesn't have to see him with several girls.

2 years later-

Jungkook and Y/n were walking holding hands tightly through the side street of the lake in park in California. Today is 1st September, Jungkook and Jungwoon's birthday. Mr. And Mrs.Jeon held a grand party for their sons. It was quite late now and Jungkook wanted some alone time with Y/n so they are here walking feeling the cool breeze.