Part 42

2 years ago-

Taehyung was standing in a crowd where exactly 28 people were present including him. He was in France, more exactly in Marseille city. He is here for a vacation alone. He doesn’t know anything here so he decided to join this adventure group. The group is kind of uncommon. Here everyone is strangers and they will remain strangers the whole time. None can tell their name or identity to any of them except the leaders of the group aka the tourist guides. The group name is 'Unknown 26'. There are 26 unknown people who are not allowed to tell there identity. They only knows the name of the two leaders. Those 26 people are only known as Alphabets.

Taehyung decided to join this group cuz he thought It's good that none will know each other.

Soon one of the leader came and asked,"What's your name?"

Taehyung:"Kim Taehyung"

The leader:"Which alphabet do you choose for yourself?"

Taehyung thought for awhile and answered,"I choose... V"

Leader:"Okay...so you’ll be known as V in the group"

Taehyung nodded and smiled alittle. Then the tourist guide went to others while Taehyung was looking around him. 'The city is surely very beautiful',he thought.

Soon the leaders were done so they went infront of everyone and one of them who seemed older than the other one started saying,"Welcome to 'Unknown 26'. We hope all of us will enjoy this tour. You all already know that you guys are only known as Alphabets of English Language. We'll have a 2 weeks tour here. And all of you have a partner for this whole time. But even the partners won't know each others true identity. After the tour if you guys want you can. So now I'm announcing the alphabets who are partners. 1. AT 2. Jk..........."

Taehyung frowned alittle as he didn’t know about this partner thing. But he shrugged if off as it he thought It's not that bad to have a partner. Soon he heard, "10. MV....."

When the leader was finished and he said to go to their partners. Taehyung looked around and asked random people if they are 'M'.

Taehyung:"Hey miss do you know who M is?", he asked a middle aged women.

The women replied,"Are you V?"

Taehyung nodded.

The women said,"Oh awhile ago that girl was finding you. I guess She's M", she said pointing at a girl who was back facing him.

Taehyung thanked the women and walked to the girl who seemed younger than him. He thought,'So my partner is a girl? Hope she is not like other girls who are full of attitude'

He reached near her and tapped her shoulder. The girl turned around and Taehyung stood there stunned Because the girl was very beautiful. She had dark brown eyes, mostly to black. Long hair upto her waist. Pink lips and thin figure. She was kind of fancy and was tall in hight. Taehyung kept on looking at her.

The girl said,"May I help you?"

Taehyung still stood there more amazed as her voice was soft. The girl looked at him confused. She waved her hand infront of his eyes. Taehyung came back sense.

Taehyung:"Oh sorry. By the way.... Are you M?"

The girl smiled and said,"Yes! Are you V?"

Taehyung nodded.

M:"Cool. We are partners then. Hope we get along. We have to spend 14 days together afterall. So let's be friends for this whole tour", she said moving her hand infront for a handshake.

Taehyung smiled and shooked her hand thinking,'Well...she seems sweet and genuine and.... very beautiful'.

The girl was about to say something but the older leader said,"Have you all found your partners?"

They all said "Yes" together.

Leader:"Okay...so from tomorrow we'll start the adventure. Now we'll give you you guys' room keys.

They all received their room keys and then the leader leaded them to a big cottage. They all entered there and went to their rooms.

After entering Taehyung and his partners room, the girl jumped in her bed while Taehyung sat in the other bed looking at her. The girl noticed and said,"I know I'm beautiful. No need to stare~"

Taehyung:"Huh?! Oh ummm...I wasn’t...", he said scratching his neck in embarrassement.

M:"You are handsome too~"

Taehyung:"Ahh thanks", he said kind of shyly.

M:"Welcome... By the way are you Korean?"

Taehyung:"Hmmm...you also seem like one.."

M:"I'm not. I'm from China"

Taehyung:"But you seem like...."

M:"Maybe...everyone tells me that. By the way... Watcha doin in France?"

Taehyung:"Just for a vacation. You?"

M:"Oh well....we moved from China to here just a month Ago. I wanted to know this country more. So I'm visiting many citys. Just two days ago I came here... And heard about this group. It seemed interesting to me. So I joined. Well my brother wanted to come along with me but my mom needs him for some work. Poor him. You know his too childish and clumsy. You know what happened Once? We both were cooking together but that time he was also chewing a gum. Mom doesn’t like it at all cuz he throws the gum anywhere in the house. That's a disaster. So Mom forbid him strictly. But he won't listen.  So he was chewing again. Well we were making soup. So when we finished making, we were pouring it down in everyone's pot. When he was pouring his own, Mom entered the kitchen. So he became scared and his gum fell on his soup and he didn’t even realised. So when we were about drink it, he took a sip and his reaction was....", she started laughing.

Taehyung also laughed. The girl sat up and started again,"He choked on the soup Because of It's horrible taste. After that he never touched chewing gum again.... And you know what happened another time?....."

She started telling many incident of her life. Taehyung kept on listening to her.

Taehyung kept looking at her amused as, she just told him literally everything when she just met him today. Taehyung also shared many moments with her. So unknowingly they became very close.

At night-

Taehyung was sleeping peacefully but suddenly someone shaked him. He opened his eyes and saw M.

Taehyung:"What happened M?"

M:"Can I sleep with you?"

Taehyung:"What?!", he said and sat up hearing her.

M:"Ummm I can't sleep without hugging something. And there Isn't any side pillows. So can I?"

Taehyung became shocked that She's asking to sleep with him when she doesn’t even know him properly.

Taehyung:"Don't you feel scared that You're asking this to a boy?"

M:"Umm You're my friend right?"

Taehyung:"I'm still a stranger."

M:"All the friendship starts with strangers. Have you ever made a Friendship with a known person? All of your friends were unknown at first"

Taehyung looked at Her more amused.

Taehyung:"You trust me?"

M:"Yes...you seem like a genuine person. You don't seem like pervert"

Taehyung:"Are you sure that I won't take any advantage?"

M:"Ugh!! You talk alot! Even if you do something, it Won't be that bad. You'll be my boyfriend then. And I'll have a handsome boyfriend like you"

Taehyung looked at her shocked.

M:"Now move alittle. I'm sleepy"

Before Taehyung could say anything the girl layed beside him and made him lay down as well by pulling his hand.

Taehyung:"Oww"

She didn’t say anything and just hugged him tighty. Taehyung looked at her for some time and hesitantly hugged her back. His eyes widened as it was comfortable. He smiled alittle and closed his eyes.

[Thank you for reading it]