Part 61

1 month later-

Jungkook, Y/n, Jungwoon and Yena are now in california cuz Jungkook and Jungwoon wants to meet them with their parents. it was noon time and their parents were in company. it was actually a surprise visit. 

right now Jungkook and Y/n was sitting on the coach more likely Y/n sitting on Jungkook's lap and they were making out. and Yena and Jungwoon was in Jungwoon's room. Yena was reading a story to Jungwoon and he was sleeping peacefully keeping head on her lap. 

and in that time Mr. and Mrs.Jeon entered the house as they got informed by the maids and bodyguards that their sons have arrived. they are also very excited to meet their children after almost a month. But they got really shocked wen they saw Jungkook kissing Y/n's neck. they knows that Jungkook has some things with girls like he's a playboy but this is the first time that Jungkook brought someone in their house and moreover making out shamelessly infront of everyone. 

Mrs.Jeon:"Ehm...Ehm...Jungkook!", she said coldly.

Jungkook pulled away from Y/n's neck and looked at them slightly amused as it was unexpected. 

Jungkook:"Mom Dad? you guys are back from the company so soon?"

Y/n's eyes widened realising everything and she immediately got up from his lap and looked down feeling embarrased and nervous. She bit her lower lip in emabarrasement. 

Mr.Jeon:"Son...who is she?", he asked with a calm voice.

Mr.Jeon never really minded Jungkook being a playboy as he thought it's normal for boys to feel attraction towards girls in this age and he'll eventually stop all this when he finds the right one. And he also knew and understood the things about twins which is twins are always opposite from each other more than Mrs.Jeon. He knew from before that Jungkook will become a badboy or playboy when he noticed Jungwoon is shy and innocent. So he never complained about it.

But Mrs.Jeon was strict about this. She never liked Jungkook being a player and date several girls though she didn't stop him. she also knows about the twins things as she is a mother afterall but still couldn't take it easy. after all which mother wants their children to be a player. so she strictly forbid Jungkook that he can never bring any girl in the house ,specially when they are here. so she got beyond annoyed seeing Y/n there thinking her as some random girl whom her son is right now with.

Jungkook:"Dad she is my girlfriend"

Mrs.Jeon:"I know that she is some of your temporary girlfriend but what is se doing here in the house?!"

Jungkook:"Mom!! She's not my temporary girlfriend or someone I'm playing with! I love her truely and I'll marry her in the future! That's why I brought her here to use introduce her to you guys!"

Mrs.Jeon stayed quite and looked at Y/n who was still looking down feeling scared cuz Mrs.Jeon doesn't seem like pleased with the situation. Mrs.Jeon went closer to her and lifter her chin up softly.

Mrs.Jeon:"What's your name?", she asked with normal voice.

Y/n:"Y-Y/n. Park Y/n. N-Nice to meet you", she said and bowed to her.

Mrs.Jeon:"Your'e really beautiful and well mannered", she said and smiled alittle.

She then looked Jungkook and said,"Nice choice"

Jungkook smiled happily and asked,"So you approve our relationship?!"

Mrs.Jeon:"I'll talk about this after freshing up. By the way where's your brother?"

Jungkook:"Oh he must be in his room"

Mrs.Jeon nodded and went upstairs.

Mr.Jeon:"Well I don't know about your mom but I like her son. She seems perfect for you. So I'm approving your relationship", he said and smiled at Y/n.

She also smiled back sweetly and bowed at him as well. Jungkook smiled brightly.

On the other hand-

Mrs.Jeon decided to fresh up first and then meet Jungwoon. So after freshing up she went to Jungwoon's room and opened the door but her eyes widened seeing the scene infront of her. Yena was carressing Jungwoon's hair where Jungwoon was sleeping while hugging her waist but she thought it was Y/n. Yena noticed Mrs.Jeon standing there and got confused as she doesn't know her.

Yena:"Hey! Who are you?! And don't you know how to knock?!"

Mrs.Jeon got furios and shouted,"I thought you are a good girl but what the hell is this?!! weren't you with Jungkook downstairs awhile ago?!! Then what are you doing with my another son here!? huh?!"

Yena understood that she was Jungwoon's mom. She got nervous but Jungwoon woke up from his sleep hearing the shout of his mom.

jungwoon:"Yen what happened?"

Yena:"Umm Woon actu-"

Jungwoon:"Mom?!! you're here?! I missed you Mom!", he said and smiled brightly and went to his mom and hugged her.

Mrs.Jeon hugged him back for a second and pulled away.

Mrs.jeon:"Jungwoon! What is Y/n doing here with you? and how can you be like that with her when your brother just introduced her to me as his girlfriend? and this girl is also shameless!"

Jungwoon and Yena both understood that she was mistaking Yena as Y/n.

Yena:"Actually I'm Yena, Y/n's Twin sister and and Jungwoon's girlfriend as well.", she said politely and bowed to her.

Mrs.Jeon looked confused and turned to jungwoon.

Jungwoon:"Yes mom. She's saying the truth. She's Y/n's twin sister that's why you mistook her with Y/n as they have the same face."

Mrs.Jeon stayed quite for awhile and nodded.

Mrs.Jeon:"You also got a girlfriend?'

Jungwoon shyly nodded. 

Mrs.Jeon:"Okay. come downstairs. I have some things to discuss"

She went away and Yena looked at Jungwoon feeling nervous.

Yena:"Babe I think she doesn't like me"

Jungwoon:"Yen don't worry. She might seem Strict but she's actually a good person. And she'll like you for sure. Now let me wash my face first and let's go downstairs"

Yena nodded. After awhile they both went downstairs and saw all were sitting in the living room quitely. Jungwoon and Yena went there and sat down as well. Jungkook was looking at his Mom dad being confused. Y/n was just sitting there. Jungwoon was unbothered as well but Yena was feeling alittle nervous.

Jungkook:"Mom now say something? Do you approve our relationships?"

Jungwoon:"Mom do you give permission?"

Mrs.Jeon:"Yena...Do you love Jungwoon?"

Yena:"Yes! I love him alot!", she said confidently.

Mrs.jeon:"Well I like you as well"

Yena was supposed to feel releaved but something was in Mrs.Jeon's voice which felt odd.

Mr.Jeon:"Well I like you too. You both sisters are very good and I feel that Jungkook and Yena are kinda same and Jungwoon and Y/n also feels familliar to each other. I give you permission"

All of them smiled and turned to Mrs.Jeon. Mrs.Jeon had a unreadable expression on her face.

Jungkook:"Mom?"

Mrs.Jeon:"Well I like you both as well. You guys are perfect for each other......But"

Everyone was happy but frowned when they heard a 'but' coming in the upcoming sentence of her.

Jungwoon:"But?"

Mrs.Jeon:"I don't give permission"

[Thank you for reading it. And I'm really sorry for updating this late. I told that my mom dad doesn't appreciate me. They are just comparing me to my brother who comes first in exams and i come second or third. and they don't value the things which I'm good in. they say these things won't be in any use if I'm not good in studies! What a logic! So these things were really demotivating so I just needed some time to move on. I'm quite okay now. and you guys tell........ even if I'm bad in other things, I can be a good writer ,right?]