Part 52 (18+)

Jungkook:"God! What did I do?"

He's heartbeat increased and he started sweating alittle looking at Y/n. Y/n was looking everywhere trying to find Yena. Yena walked forward and stood infront if her. Y/n noticed her.

Y/n:"What happened Unnie?"

Yena:"Look there"

She pointed at Taehyung's table and Y/n looked at that Direction. Her eyes widened to see the same face as her and her sister.

Y/n:"How is this possible?"

Yena:"Well you remember, I met someone in the airport? I guess It's her"

Y/n:"She does look like us"

Yena:"Hmm...and seeing her with Taehyung, Jungkook misunderstood you. So I guess you guys should sort it out"

Hearing his name Y/n's eyes got teary. She looked down while some drops of tear fell from her eyes. Jungkook then came forward and hugged her tightly.

Jungkook:"I'm sooo sorry baby! I'm really sorry!"

Y/n didn’t hug back. She just stood there like a statue. Yena stepped backwards to give them space and went to Jungwoon.

Jungwoon:"I hope they'll be alright"

Yena:"Hmm"

Jungkook was noticing Y/n's stiff body which wasn’t making any move.

Jungkook:"Baby I'm sorry for misunderstanding you. I wasn’t just in my right mind after seeing that girl who looks like you with Taehyung hyung. I'm sorry baby. I should have trusted you-"

Y/n:"But you didn’t"

Jungkook stayed silent. Y/n pulled away from him and stared at his eyes.

Y/n:"Did you noticed Jungkook? There is not enough trust in our love"

Jungkook's eyes widened hearing her as he kind of realised what Y/n is trying to say.

Jungkook:"Baby don't... "

Y/n:"There is no love if there Isn't any trust there. Love without trust is like fire without oxygen. This love will fade away soon just like fire will turn out. So I think we should...we should..",she couldn’t continue her sentence.

Jungkook:"No Y/n. We shouldn’t. It was just a misunderstanding. Just for this little issue we can't-"

Y/n:"This seems little issue to you?", she said as she started crying.

Jungkook was about to say something but one man said from behind,"Excuse me, let us enter"

They realised they were talking while standing just at the door.

Y/n:"I'm sorry", she said and ran away outside from there.

Jungkook's eyes widened and he ran after her screaming her name. Y/n was running but she Isn’t faster than Jungkook. Soon Jungkook caught her hand pulling her towards him. Y/n was trying to get away but Jungkook was holding her firmly.

Jungkook:"Stop moving!!", he said shouting alittle.

Y/n flinched and stopped moving. She looked down and started crying silently. Her lips were trembling. Jungkook sighed and placed his index finger under her chin and lifted it up softly. Y/n was still looking down avoiding eye contract with him.

Jungkook leaned in and pressed his forehead and nose with hers and whispered softly,"Look at me Y/n ah"

Y/n slowly looked up. Her eyes were glassing with tears. Jungkook noticed her eyes which were looking so different from yesterday. It was red and puffy. It got smaller showing how much she cried. He felt hurt seeing her like that.