Chapter 36

I Spending a few days with Mark. Me and mark both agreed on something that I wanted to tell the girls. So today I decided to spend the whole day with the girls and tell them something that is important.

Me and mark have chosen to go to Hawaii for are anniversary mark said he had something planned and but he couldn't tell me. I tried begging him and annoying him but nothing worked.
I dab a little bit of perfume on my neck and check my self out one last time before I hit the door to meet up with girls. I texted the girls asking where did they want to meet up at they said there having coffee and that I had to try some. Since it was such a nice day out I didn't bother calling a taxi I decided to walk to where the girls are. I'm not gonna lie I'm gonna miss this place when I leave, hope kate got some good photographs of this place for her around the world calender and of Course  some  for her photo wall.

Was I turn the block I see the girls and they see me and wave me over. I walk over go turn and have sit. I don't even even say a word before I have a cup of coffee pushed in for of me. I look up and Kate had a big smile across her face I see her desperately waiting for me go try it. I pick the cup up in my hands and blow on it a little to cool it down since  it was still warm, then I took a sip and my eye grew wide this was amazing. My taste buds dance with joy. "By the shock on your face I take it go like it"? Kate asked me i look up go see her leaning on her elbow and she rest her face in the palm of her hands with a smile on her face enjoy my reaction. " on hell ya!"we giggle together.

Ok now i have to tell you guys something me and mark are going to Hawaii for anniversary this week ahh" I say very excited!  But my smile dies when I didn't get the reaction I though I would get. They don't say anything? " what's wrong  guys?" Oh nothing its just I was hopeing to make a few videos with you for my channel and make a gaming video with mark also but I guess you guys won't have time. " oh we can make time if you want!?" " oh no its fine you guys are busy!" Kate said " well not today so let's make some videoS of us trying new thing and all ask mark later? " oh really you sure about that?"Grace asked " yay it will be fine now come on lets go we're losing daylight! "

I know I should be spending time with mark but I get Mark all of him to myself in Hawaii and I barely get to hang out with these two goof balls.  Plus I wanna do a photo shoot with Kate since it so nice today.