chapter 24

You were sitting on the couch (with no lights on cause u like the dark)watching a STUIPD show that was so stuipd that made big bang theory more interesting.it was dark outside. The clock on the oven said it was 9:30 at night. Nate was in the kitchen sitting at the dinner table. He was on his laptop with paperwork all around him. He had been sitting there for a good 3 to 4 hour's now. (It's not healthy for him to stare at that screen) "Nate!". You yell from the living room. " What". " Come cuddle with me and give your eyes a break". A moment of slicene " 10 more minutes". ( Yay right) " 5!" " Deal!". You laugh. 20 minutes have passed and he was still at the table workin by on his laptop. You off the TV and went in the kitchen. You walk up to him " hey". He said nothing he was really focus on his laptop. " Don't make me grabe the spray bottle a drench your ass NATE". His head shot straight up. " What? Spray bottle? Where!!". You chuckle" that's what I thought . Now get up and do something beside making yourself go blind by stareing in to your bright ass laptop screen".

He gets up and walks to the living room. When he gets near the couch he flops down on it. I walk over to see if he's ok? I mean he must be exhausted. I walk over to the couch and see that he's asleep. I grabe a blanket off the couch and cover him up. I turn off the TV then head to toward the light switch. I put my hand on the switch me turn around to get one last look of his cute little face before heading to my bedroom. I smile as I already see a little drool line coming from his mouth.

I had to my bathroom and do my nightly routine. When I'm done i head to my closet and put on a pair of Markiplier M pajamas pants then one of Mark's shirt lucky for me even though he's been gone for a week it still smells like him. As I'm putting my dirty clothes in the laundry hamper and trying to tidy up my room a bit I hear a ping from my phone. I sit down on my bed and check my phone I see that I got a text from Mark he's says he'll be home tomorrow. I slightly let out a happy sqeek and fall on fall on my bed. I can't believe he finally coming home it feels like he's been gone forever. #dramaqueen

I look at my clock to see that it's 10:30 I get in to my bed turning off my bed side lamp and just dreaming of Daddy Mark. It feels like it was yesterday when me and him got a little naughty.

WARNING A LOT OF detailed SMUT REMEMBER WHEN YOU GUYS WANTED ME TO CONTINUE THE SMUT ON CHAPTER 10 SO HERE

"Show me what you got" Mark say in that deep sexy voice of his. I carefully undid her belt and hand need it to him like a good girl then continue to unbotten his jeans. I pulled down his pants a little bit then pop his hard thick dick fine or of his pants. I hear him a little bit and Rub him slowly up and down then I gently rub the tip of his penis. That one of his weak Lee said that I know makes him go crazy. I hear him Goan a little bit I look up and I see Mark trying to control him self. " Princess please don't tease daddy like that". I give in and quit running his tip. I start to lick his hard dick from the bottem to the top. Once he's all nice and wet for me then I let him have it. I pull my hair back and start sucking on him. I shove him deep down in my throat and slowly Bob my head up and down. Mark gunts start to become louder he lays himself down on the bed. I quit sucking him only to go and suck on his balls while I rub his dick. I can feel Mark dick throbbing in my hands telling me his ready to cum but I'm not gonna let him oh no no no. I stop sucking his balls to go back and tease the head of his dick with my tongue then I slowly let him in my mouth and let my tongue do the rest of the work while I Bob my head up and down. I feel his dick throbbing I my muth telling me he wants to cum. I pull him out of my mouth and start rubbing him up and down slowly. By now Mark's grunt's have grown loud. He moans as I rubbing him up and down mark closes his eye and he cums I still CONTINUE to slowly rub him up and down as he cums when he's down cumming mark lays down on the bed trying to catch his breath. I go to the bathroom and wash up a little bit then go back into the room. I lay down on the bed with Mark and run my finger thru his hair " wow baby girl your getting so much better at doing that. You make daddy cum so hard" I giggle as I thank him. He pulls me in his arms and we cuddle for a bit then we get up and takes a shower as I go a prepare dinner".

Sorry I've been gone for so long I just needed a break to get more ideas 😉