Chapter 16

Today was a very nice day in L.A for weeks you have been begging mark to take you to the pool and teach you how to swim and finally he agreed. You always wanted to learn how to swim but was afraid to because the though if drown and no being able to breath always made you change you mind.

After breakfasts you and mark packed up all of your stuff that you would need for the pool like sunscreen, towls, body wash,etc. Oh really didn't want to go in a changing room with a bunch of people just to change in your swim. The though of people starring at you or worse judging your body. You got bullied very badly about your body back in school, but when you met mark one day at the gym that moment change everything. He always told you to never worry about your body because your health is more important just because you have a little bit of fat doesn't mean you need to starve to death to try to fit in to society.

So you decided to to out your swim suit on then your close. Mark came in to your room double checking your bag to make sure you have everything because your very forgetful about everything 😉. Once mark was sure you head everything you pilled up in to his Tesla and head to the public Beach.

After I 10 minute ride you and Mark pull up into the parking area and find a parking spot that's in short walking distance to the beach. You get out of the vehicle and help mark unload your guyses bags from his car. The weather was really nice it wasn't windy there was no clouds insight and the Sun was shining beautifully. Once mark sure he's locks the car and had everything you both start heading down to the golden Sandy Beach. You almost died of happiness when your feet hit the warm sand.

You guys picked a spot that didn't have a lot of people around it but was near the the water. As Mark on folded the big blanket that you guys were going to lay on you looked in the cooler and Dug out a water bottle and handed it to Mark when he was done since it was really hot and he was already sweating. Mark have to set up the big umbrella that gave you shade when you guys weren't in the water.

As soon as everything was set up you and Mark went and walked down to the water you guys didn't go full body but you guys did dipped your feet in just too cool your toes off caused the sand was warm.

"Ok babygirl do you want to learn how to swim now?" Mark ask you. You gave a nodded meaning yes " ok here give me your hand". You gave make your hand and he started walking you down deeper in to the Water. Not to deep through but just deep enough so the water was up to your chest. "Ok now what I want you to do is to put your hands to gather to your chest and put them out togather and open them wide. Mark dose a demonstration of what he's talking. "And while your swimming out I want you to kick you legs to keep your head above the Water. You a little confused but you do as his says. " Good job no to test how good you are I'm gonna swim out just a little bit and I want you to swim to me. Don't worry it's not gonna be far but I wanna see your form." Mark says "ok" Is all you can say. You watch as Mark swims out. You wait and see how far he's going.you start to feel a little anxious of not knowing how far marks going. A few seconds later mark turns around and waves he hand in the air signaling you to start swimming towards. You do what mark told you to push out your arm together and open them wide and start kicking your legs while you repeat. You feel you legs start to get a little bit tired but you keep pushing pretty soon your right In fornt of mark. He has a big smile on his face and he rewards you with the big warm hug.

"Not bad but we will work on it but you did pretty good for your FIRST time swimming . Here lets go back to the beach and warm up the waters a little to cold for my liking and I don't want you getting sick, especially on this beautiful." You nodded your head and swim after mark. You let out a sigh of relief when your feet come in contact with the Sand. You grab Marston as you guys walk back to your blanket and dry off and then nice warm sun and reapply your sunscreen.

You walk up to your blanket and sit down and drink your bottle of water that you got out of the cooler while mark reapplys your sunscreen on your back. When he done you turn around and he hands you the lotion and you either same to him but you kinda got sidetracked by staring at his back muscles. You here him chuckle witch brings you out of trance. When you done, mark turns around and see you red blush face. He smiles and grabs you chin and peck you on forehead making you blush more.

Time skip

Time skip

After a few more lessons on how to swim you pretty much got it down by now the Sun is starting to cool off and everyone is packing up their stuff and headed home you wouldn't Mark through the same. On the ride home you and Mark decided to take that back road home and jam out to some tunes and enjoy this day just a little bit longer.