Chapter 8

Its was about 11:24 when you and mark were having a lovey tea party.

"Would you like some more tea princess y/n" you giggle . your deep in little space but you could help it. He looked at you and chuckled. While he poured you some tea you munched on a cookie. "Babygirl don't eat to many of those. You might get a belly ack." You nodded you head and of putting your cookie down you finished it. Daddy marks looks at you and laughs. He reaches for a napkin and walks around the table. He knees down in front of you and cleans your face off " sweetheart you have no idea who silly you look with cookie crumbs all over your face." He chuckles a little. After hes done he stands up and looks at his phone and then picks you up. "Hey you. Little munchkin do you know what time it is". You look at him and think for a minute "hmmmm dress up time?" He chuckled and said " no try again " as he went to your dresser and pulled out a foot onsie. "Daddy you said it not dress up time so why r you pulling out my pj ...ooo r we having a pajama party". He looks at you and says " nooo arms up" you compiled. " its time for you to have a nap". After her nap leave mouth you put on a pout. " I don't wanna take a nap tho".
He looked at you a smiled. " princess of you don't take a nap then you be mean and cranky all day"! You look him up in the eyes and say " Daddy I'm NOT tried". He laughs and say " If your not tired then why are arguing with me." You look at him and then looked away with a grumpy look on your face. Mark laughs and kissed your pouty grumpy lips. " Now you are all ready". He picked you up and carried you to your crib. You try to wiggle out of his arms but fail miserably. Mark has been hitting the gym lately so of course he was really really strong. He puts you down in your crib and you immediately sit up and start whining " But daddy I'm swear I'm not tried please don't leave me alone in here". Mark turns around and looks at you and smiles " ok sweetheart if your not sleep then how about I sing you a song to help you relax" he says well leaning over the railing amd looks down at you. You look up and him a nodded your head. You lay down with you f/s( favorite stuffie) and lay you head down as he starts to sing you a song. His smooth singing voice sends you in to a deep sleep. You close your eyes and just relax and before you know it your asleep.

Sorry been busy comment and vote below what's you favorite song mark sang.

P.s mines the halo theme (making annoying grunting sounds)😍😍😍😍😌😌😌😬😬😬