Chapter 14

Is there any doms out there that reads my book I'm looking for one let me know in the commute k :-)

About 2 hours of getting to know sarah our night sadly had to come to a end.i i was just about to get of the car hood when sarah grade my open " oh hey can i ask you a question?". my belly fills up with butterfly's. im nerves and excited at the same time. i shake my head. sarah smiles at my and get off the hood opens her driver side get something out of the seat and hops back on the hood. "here i've been saving this for a special time." here its all ready rolled to all you do it smoke it like a cigarette here let me lit it for you". i put the blunt up to my mouth and inhale it and wow it felt like the fourth of july in my mouth. I cough a little bit earning a laugh from sarah. I pass it to her and she takes a hit and hands it back to me. i put it up to my mouth " you know how much trouble im gonna be in if i go home high off my ass. she laugh, she sits up, looking at me she takes the blunt out of my hand s and puts it out. once its out she look back at me and puts her hand on my face. her finger tips barley touch my hair. Her hand feel so warm on my skin. She moves closer to my face. Her eyes r so beautiful there a dark blue. She moves so close to my face that i can feel her breath on my lips.My breath becomes hitch and she closes the gape between us. What begins as a soft little innocent kiss turns into a heated make-out session. Sarah Leans's back allowing me to lay on top of her while we make out. I slip my hands under her shirt. The touch of my cold hands on her warm belly made her gasp. I start kissing her jaw then go down her neck trying to fine her sweet spot. I stop and look at her. We stare at each other for while.the silent becomes akward after a while. " We should get home before they find out were missing and connect the dots". Said Sarah. I nodded my head in agreement and get off of her and hop in the car. The ride home was silent I wanted to break the akward Ness but I feel like that would just make things worse.

She drops me off at my house I close the car door and wave her off. I walk up the driveway as I get my key and unlock the front door I make sure to take off my heels to make no noise. I quietly walk up the stairs and go in my little room and undress. I put on the same onesie that I fell asleep in and hide all of the clothes that I wore today. I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth when I look up in the mirror and see I still have my makeup on. I open my cabinet and take out my makeup wipes and wash off my makeup. ( That was a close one you dumbass 😂) once I'm done taking off my makeup IHOP in my crib and go to sleep.

The next morning
I wake up in my cribe and find daddy steering down at me sweetly. "Good morning Daddy" " good morning pumpkin! You ready for breakfast?"  Yay.  I say as daddy picks me up. I snuggle my head in the crock of his shoulder smelling his cologne on his shirt as we head down stairs. He puts me down in my high chair that he bought me. " What do you want princess?" Daddie ask I think for a second  chocolate pancakes with a fruit bowl on the side please" . Mark nodded and gets to work on making my orders. I play with my rattle and suck on my binkie while I wait.  " So princess do you want to tell me why your wearing perfume this Early on the morning? " I freeze dead in my tracks. The sudden slicene made him turn around and look at me. " He looks at me and puts his hands on the island in his serious stance. " Did you get out of your cribe and played around in your room when you were sapposed to be sleeping?" I shake my head meaning no. " Don't lie to me young lady". I don't answer. " Ok 200 lines after breakfast saying ' I will go to bed when told by daddie".  I couldn't Believe it 200 hundred lines. " NO FUCK THAT I WON'T DO IT AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME!". I'm out of little space now and I completely fuck up just the. Mark ignores me. He puts my pancakes on a plate and leaves then on the counter he walks to me and unlock buckles my from my high chair. While I'm kicking and screaming he throws me over his shoulder and we head up stairs. He puts me in the spare bedroom. He throws me on the bed and comes back with a pen & paper in one hand and my food in the other.  He lays my pen and paper on the bed and hands me my food. " Come talk to me when your done with your paper. He turns and leaves.