Chapter 13

While on the ride to the Park. I thought I would make myself look half human since I haven't been to a public Park for littles I decided to put my hair I'm two cute little space buns. It was easy because my hair was already bushed. Next was a little bit of  winged eyeliner if I have a enough time I make it nice and thick but not today. Mark pulled up to the Park as I was filling in my wing. Mark being that gentlemen he is he gets out and walks over to my air and opens the car door for me and let's me get out. Once I'm out of the car I take a good look at the Park. It has trees surrounding the park. The playground there was a hugs tree house with three slides for a exit and swings one the right side of tree house and a climbing Rock wall on the Left. In the middle was a big sandbox and so much more.  A voice calling daddy's name Brought me put of my thoughts. I turn my head to see a tall man with curly Brown hair walking towards Daddy with open arms in a huge smile on his face. "Hey Tyler (huge) wow man I haven't seen you in a while". Tyler was wearing a dark green beanie blue knee length Short's and a grey v neck t shirt. Tyler smiles " yay I've been out of town on business I just got back in and well my princess wanted to spend some time with me so I took her here". Daddy smiles and ask who is his little is? Tyler points to a blond head girl. He little was beautiful she had her hair up Ina pony tail and was where and light color pink,red and white colored dress that was mid thigh. Tyler calls her over. " Guys this is Sarah. Sarah this is mark my old friend I was tell you about. She smiles and waves her hand at us. " Mark who's your little" mak chuckles as he realizes he didn't inturduce me. "Yay so sorry this is y/n she my little beautiful firework aren't you sweety. Ya she's never been here before so I decided to take her out of the house for a bit.." I nodded my head no sure to be flatter or angry mm I'm probably just hungry I guess lol. "Hey Sarah honey I got a idea by don't you take y/n to the tree house and play with her while her daddy and me have a gownup talk.  She nodded her head and took my hand.

Time skip
Turns out my and Sarah our more alike then we thought and she also has this wild as girl side to her witch I like because I'm don't always like following the rules to. Me and her became friend I instantly. She can ask me if I was free to night I said yes and she ask what time does my daddy go to sleep I said I could be out of the house without him know at 2 because daddy has to get up early to pick his friend, Jack from the airport 8 o'clock sharp. We both agree to get ready she said she'll pick in up in her car. Around 2 then. Oh gosh I'm so excited to hangout with her at night. We both said we would keep this to our selfs. We were having a great to till our daddy's called for us we giggled and gave each other a sneaky look them went to our daddy's to take us home. Mark open my door for me then went to hair side and start the drive home. " So babygirl did you play date to day?" You nodded you head with excitement." Good I'm glad you liked I because i have a surprise for you we get home.  You giggle and shiver with more excitement. "What is it daddy?" Mark smiles. " I guess will see when we get home won't we?. You think fo a while trying to think what it is he might have. "IT IS A PONY!?!?!". Mark Burst out laughing. He shake his had no "no it's not a pony sweetheart nice try tho. The rest of the ride was just talking about the park. Mark pulls in to the drive way and checks the clock "baby guess what" what you say " you were hangout with Sarah for over 3 hours today isn't that crazy. Wow you say I surprise. Marks chuckles as he gets out of the car to open you door. Mark unlocks the fornt door and leads you to your bedroom and makes you sit down in your bed with your hands over you eye's. You could feel a small box on your lap. "Ok open your eyes". You uncover your eyes and see a small red box with a red ribbon tied around it. You give mark a look like can I open it and he nodded his head saying yes. You carefully untied the ribbon and open a box to see a iPhone 9 box. You gasp in Surprise. And take out the phone to open it. To see a iPhone 9 with (favorite color)  phone Case. You jump up and wrap your arms around mark neck. " Thank you daddy oh God thank you thank you!" Mark chuckles and free himself from you seaweed arms. " Hey why don't you set up you phone and I will make dinner ok"  you nodded and go straight to work.

Time skip.
You and Mark just had dinner and was getting you ready for bed. Since you sercetly was going out tonight you had a outfit under your PJ's. After you brushed your teeth and brushed your hair mark tucked you in to bed. Once you pretend go to sleep mark went to take a shower. 3hours later you got out of bed Makin sure to not make any nosie for the baby monitor to tell mark you were getting up. You go to Mark's room to see him asleep. You check your phone and it's 1:34am you quietly go back to your room and put on your outfit.  Tonight you wearing black skirt and a cute black lace top with a leather jacket. For makeup you do a natural Smokey eye with some nude lipstick. You head out of you room with your black highheel ankle length lace up boots in you hand and head to the fornt door, you grabs the fornt door key so you wouldn't have it unlocked for when you come back. You go out side and carefully and quietly close the door. You slip on your boots and as you pull up the last on you see Sarah pull up in her car. You hop in her car and off you girls go. " Haha I can't believe I just did that ha" she smiles  I know haha I'm go excite I'm to take you to the most beautiful place in this town trust me it's a killer view And I love your outfit it's like a rock in roll look I dig it." You blush "thank you".  about ten minutes later Sarah pulls up on this cliff that show's the hold City. Both of you get out and admire the view. Sarah cleanse on top of her head and lays back on the windshield" get up here and enjoy this with me." You try to get up on the hood but fall off. Both of you guys Burst out laughing finally after the 3 time you get on and stay on. "Hahaha oh shit here have one". Sarah hands you a vape you hit and it testes Like starberry mint. " So how long have. "So You been in to ddlg". Sarah ask you as she hits the vape. " Oh I say about 3 years maybe more it just I wanted that type of love and care from a person you know but the fun little punishments I get are just  extra bonus points" Sarah laugh's "I totally get that especially the punishment part haha". You chuckle and lean back on her windshield and enjoy the city night lights 🌃".