Chapter 17

Your bedoom

                                                                 Your bedoom

Today you were in deep little space. You were in your room building a house for your doll (name-here) with your building blocks., your just finished putting the door togather for her/ his house. You carefully place the door in the doorway but when you moved your hand back your accidentally bumped a block and it took out the whole house. 

You stand up and stomp your feet out of anger and sadness kicking stuff over and saying stuff under your breath.  " Why dose stuff always have to fall down. It took 1 hour making that house and my dum hand bumped a block making the hold thing fall down. Why?)

You fall down on the ground crying. Mark walks in seeing you cry. He sits down infornt of you and pulls you in a hug rubbing your back and shhhing you making you calm down and helping you catching you breathe.  He pulls you off of him and make you look at him. "Now you tell me what's wrong! Why were you crying?". You point to your pile of blocks and say through your sobb's that you tried to build a nice house for your doll but it fell down.

Mark looks and sees the pile of blocks " do you want me to help you build a new one princess" you nodded your head.

Tim skip

Mark carefully put the fornt door in the doorway making sure to be extra careful so he won't knock anything over And ruining your guys work. You clap you hands in excitement as his finishes the house.

Mark highfives you. He stands up, you raise your arms up which means uppies. He smiles and picks you up and walks to the changing table he lays you down and lifts up you skirt.

You blush from embrassament and pulls down your skirt. Mark looks at you  " no no no let me change princess you don need to be embarrassed it's just me.here close your ryes and just breathe and clear your mind". You do as your told and he goes to work changing your diaper. You on the outside you were uncomfortable but on the outside you loved it.

After Mark's wipes you down he powder you a little to much causes you to sneeze " haha aww...that was adorable".  Marks tape your diaper on and you sit up and scoot up to mark to were you legs are around his.  He takes your hand in his and kisses you nose. You hug Mark for a second then you see you binkie you pull apart and kiCk your legs up in down and points to what you want.  Mark turns around and sees what you want.  He walks over picks it up and walks back to you

You reach for it but mark pulls it back. " Ah ah ah what's do you say". " Pweas".  Marks smiles and puts the binkie in your mouth and kisses your nose. " Oh babygirl you me so happy"  you shake your head as in no " haha yes you do you little brat"  ( Kisses your forehead).

"Hey babygirl" you look up at him "what do you want for dinner?"  You put you head on his chest and think " chicken sandwitch with chicken nuggets". You feel his chest vibrate from his chuckle. " So you want chicken for dinner huh? Haha ok what's do you want along with that veggies or fruit?"  "Fruit please!" " Ok chicken sandwich with chicken nuggets and a fruit salad on the side. How dose that sound?"  You look up at him and give a thumb's up. He chuckkes. He picks you up and rest you in his hip and takes you down stairs to the kitchen to start dinner.

Time skip

Time skip

After dinner you guys sit they in the kitchen feeling sorry for yourself for eating to much food you guys crack a few jokes here and there but you guys where so full of food you weren't even sure if you guys could make it up the flight if stairs to go to bed. So I stead you guys crawl to living room and fall asleep with full tummies.