Chapter 34

Your pov

I wake up in soft comfy bed. The sun is hitting my eyes so I cover my face up with the cover's and slither deeper into the darkness. Then I hear a knock on the door I groan not wanting to deal with the girls right now. Then I hear some chattering and some noise followed by a door closing. ( oh great they want me to get ready for something and they already have my outfit picked out no ooo!) Then I smell something delicious. ( are they surviving me breakfast in bed?) The curious gets the best of me and I open my eyes to see I'm in a different colored bed sheets. ( when did they change my bed sheets?) I slowly move the covers so I can peek my eye out and I see a completely different view then what my room has. ( oh shit) I looked down at my body to see if I am naked but I still have all my clothes on from yesterday. ( yesterday what did I do yesterday ahh this k think all I remember is having a few drinks at the bar ...! Ahh I'm idiot oh shit) I start to panic a little. ( how did I get here? Who bought me here? What did we do? Ahh too many questions! 

I take a deep breath in and get ready to face my biggest fear to all my questions. ( please be hot! please be hot!) I sit up and move my hair out of my face and look around the room. I see nothing but a hotel trey with sliver orange juice and plates covered with sliver bowls. The room was nice not gonna lie. ( did I get with a rich dude or something huh I think my lucks about to change)  the sun kinda hurt my eyes so kicked my feet to the side of the bed so my back was facing the sun. I search the room carefully one more time to fine my socks and shoes and better yet my phone. Then out to the blue I see him!

He walks out of the back room and heads toward the food trey I didn't see his face cause he back was turned towards me but I could tell he workouts. " umm I don't know what to say but thank you I guess for helping me when I was drunk... And I don't mean too be rude but do you know where my phone is or my socks and shoes?. He stands up and turns around and I see him!! "yay your phone is in the top dresser draw.  My face goes pale. " Mark!!" What are you doin here! " I say kinda in a heated tone. " I'm here cause I want to talk to you ". He says in a calm tone.  I stand up. " there's nothing to talk about I caught you you cheated on me what is there to talk about. " I heads towards the door not wanting to deal with his lying ass right now " I didn't cheat on you! Listen to me please let me explain!" he see where I'm going and blocks the door so i can't leave" NO fuck you and fuck you Dumass excuse now get out of the way I want to leave move it mark!." "No i'm not going listen to me and listen to what I have to say then I will let you leave!"

This nerve of his man. He's crazy if he thinks I'm gonna listen to him try to cover up. I lift up my hand to slap his stupid face, but he catches my hand and turns me so both of my hands are behind my back. He pushes me down in the bed so I can't move. I struggle to wiggle me legs free but my legs are still free. I a line myself just right. I lift my foot and it hits him in the dick. He gains in pain. He lets go of my hands for a sec. I use that to try and run for the door but he catches me and pulls me to the bed again. He lays my down then out to no where I see rope. " NO YOU'VE DONE IT!" mark groans. He ties my hands to the bed frame. I try to kick him but he grabs my feet and sits on them.  I try to scream but he puts a bit binkie gag in my mouth. He wipes sweat off of his forehead. " no baby girl like I said before listen too me please its not what you think it is. You see that girl that  found in my phone is not who you think it is. You see she's is a gamer who called me down to PAX to make a video with but all she wanted to do was get in me pants so  i ignore her but before I found out her plan we exchange numbers but I have been ignoring her texts. So you see I didn't cheat on you I was ignoring her by spending time with you and giving you all of my love and affection. So that's why I flew out here to see you and talk to you so you could understand.

I look at him speechless kinda pissed off at myself for not listening to him and believing what the slut said about him. " now I'm gonna take this gag off and I don't want you screaming at em if you do they will be hell to pay. He pulls out the gag. " is what you saying true? " he needs he's head and outs he hand up to his heart. " if I'm lyin I'm dyin" I take a second to think things over. Then tears start to build up in my eyes " I'm sorry daddy I didn't listen to you." I try my bed to not break done in tears. " I forgive you sweetheart". " daddy" "what baby girl?" " can you untie me I want to give you us hug". " yes cupcake " he untied me and as soon as my arms are free I wrap my arms around him and sob in he neck feeling so stupid. As I cry I apologize repeatedly and he shhes me and whispers sweet nothing in my ear.

Time skip

After the nice heart warming moment and the dust has settled. He dishes up my food and cuts it up and starts feeding me by hand. He also gives me my phone so I can text the girls so they don't worry about me. But after that he says I'm grounded from it because I hurt him and used a bad word. I hate to admit but I can't help but fall back in my little space. Even tho I'm still mad he hid all this from me when we were in Cali but I'm glad that its all over and that he's still loves me and won't leave me for some famous dum gamer.

Hey sorry Ive been gone for a while been busy but woohoo they back to gather again yes anyway vote and comment or not updates at all got!!