Chapter 22

I don't know what to do with this chapter lol hope you still like it though

After dinner nate let you play a little bite more before you had to go to bed. You were In your room playing with your block's in your PJs. It was about 8:30. Outside was windy and rainy with loud thunder claps. They scared you three times already. You back was turned to the doorway so you didn't see Nate in your doorway. You hear nate's voice a loud thunder clap making you scream and jump, you turn around to see Nate behind you. "Are you ok pumpkin? Do you want me to fix you a bottle to help you relax." You nodded you head trying to catch your breath. While Nate goes downstairs to fix your bottle you crawl over to the giant teddy bear Mark gave you. You curl up in it's lap and inhail the smell of Mark's scent. Pretty soon Nate comes back up with a bottle in hand. You move so you can lay in his lap as he feeds you. He rubbed you arms as you watch the outside of your window. You jump at another thunder sound. Nate rubbs you arm trying to comfort you. You look up to see his face and he gives a warm smile. When you finish the bottle you get up and turn around so your facing nate " can I sleep in the same room your sleeping in I hate being alone plus I have separate anxiety". He moves a hair out of your face me smiles. "Okay" when he speaks it was soft like a whisper but you could hear it clear as day. (He has a very soothing voice but not as soothing as daddie Mark's) He pick you up and rest you on your hip and heads toward his room he turns  off your bedroom lights on the way out. He enters Mark's and sits down on the bed with you straddling him. He puts his hips on your waist and says " ok now before we go to bed do you have to get anything from your room to help you sleep and do you have to go potty?" You think. You teddy bear was always in Mark's room along with his blanket, plus I haven't drank anything besides your bottle so nope. You shake you head no. " Ok now go claw I to bed and all tuck you in". Nate smiles as he tucks you in to bed. "Open". You open your mouth and he give you You're favorite paci. He leaves a lamp on for you to help you sleep better. Once you all tuck in he heads to the bathroom to change and do his night routine. You close your eyes and listen to the rain. You like the sound of the raindrops bouncing off the bedroom window and roof but the loud clap of thunder ruin's it. You try d relax when you here the bathroom light click followed by the bed sinking a Little. "Goodnight y/n". Nates says. '"goodnight". You say back. After a few minutes of slience you roll over and see nates back to you put your arms around him snuggling up to him rest you head on his shoulder. " Hmm what are doing you little panda". You chuckle at the pet name. "You looked cold so I'm giving you my bodyheat".  " Oh I looked cold huh well thank you". He says still not moving. " Your welcome".

Ok so something happen with Wattpad this story disappeared from my work place so that explains why I haven't updated in a while now help me. I need new ideas comment below some good stuff you want to happen with nate😊