Chapter 26

Y/ns pov
I get out fo the shower and reach to the bathroom cou ter to grabe my phone but it's not there. ( Where is my phone? Oh yay right I forgot I left it in the living room) I open the bathroom door and head toward the living room I see Mark is gone but my phone a on the couch. I grabe it and go to my room to change in my PJs. I close the bedroom door and I look t the Time 6:56pm( enough time for me to have some fun in little space with daddie. I dry my self off then put lotion. When I'm done with that i go to my closet I pull out a stitch onsie and put it on. I brush my hair and put it on to space buns and clip in to purple bows. I feel myself sipping in to my head space as look at myself I the mirror. Before I leave me bedroom I Brad my paci and my paci clip and clip it on to my onsie. Then I leave my room and head towards the Kitchen where I find daddie getting himself more dumplings 🥟.

I walk up behind daddy and give him a hug from behind. He turns around and takesa long look at my outfit. " Wow babygirl your got in your jammies". I nodded m head with my paci in my mouth. "Yay you look cute and dressed up in blue". He turns around. " Baby do you want some of daddies dumplings". I shake my head know. " No thanks daddie Im good". He smiles " ok well you got bout a hour of playtime then you got to get ready for bed got princess". I nodded my head " yes daddie". I run to my little room "no running princess". " Sowwe daddi". I open my little door and start playing".

Time skip Marks POV
It's 11:38 I put y/ns to bed at 9:00 I let her stay up just a little bit more cause she wanted cuddles. I'm in my recording room. I just fished recording a video to pass the time. I email to my editor so I could upload it to tommorow. I head back out into the living room  so I can grab my car keys but before I leave to pick up Tyler I checked y/ns room. I open her door slowly to fine her asleep in her crib with her blue paci in her mouth. I slowly close her door and stiippy ate my way to the front door. I open it then quickly stepped out and closed it as quietly as I could. I hope in to my Tesla and called Tyler to let him know I'm out of the house and ready to pick him.

Time skip/ Y/ns pov
My alarm went off at 1:30 telling me that I should get READY for tonight. I get out of my cribe and walk to my makeup stand I turned on my night ight cause I didn't want to turn on the bright light and wake daddy up and get in trouble and make him mad on his FIRST day back home. Tonight I didn't real wanted to much I dicided to put on a little bit of concealer and put on one false lashes. Quick and easy to put on quick and easy to take off hehe. Now the outfit I was going to wear was a very black short ruffle skirt with a black crop top with no shoulder traps and to finish it off a short back leather jacket. I take a look in the mirror " oh boy if daddy mark saw me like this I would be so dead he hates it when I got out in public like this. While enjoying my bad add rebel putfit I look down at my feet and think of the right pair of shoes I should wear to finish this look off. Then it hit me I remember I got some wedges shoes that my brother gave me a while back. I search though my closet for a while untill I found the box that they came in. I slip those on and take a look in the mirror again ( oh yay good girl I am not) I thought in my head haha man I haven't felt to good in a while it's fun being a naughty girl. I hear my phone vibrate gaining my attention I check my phone and it's a texted from Sarah" hurry up bitch I'm outside) I grabe the spare house keys and sneak out the front door. I make u're I lock the front door before I shut it. I turned around and there's Sara's in her car waving at my to hurry up. I run up to her car and hope in. " Ooooh girl u looking good as hell". Sarah says with a sassy voice. I laugh " gurl so do you do where we going". Sarah is  wereing black leather pants with Black spaghetti crop top she had her hair up in a high pony tail. " We are going to a party outside of town". I almost scream with excitement" omg yess bitch lets go". She puts the car in forward drive and takes off. She handed me her phone which is plugged in to the radio and I turned on the only song that I could think of that was right for to night JoJo sexy to me (for real if you want to boost your confidence listen to it)