Chapter 20

This is part 2 of how you met Mark warning the gets DIRTY!!

I take on last shot before putting the bottle under my bed. I hear the bathroom door open and hear a deep low growl. I put down my bottle and quickly swallow the shot that is in my mouth. " What do you have there y/n"? I roll over on my back looking at him" nothing". " Don't play to that card what do you have there!" you roll your eyes " nothing I have nothing". He still isn't convince. " Come here" you obey. You sit on your knees with your hands on your lap. He put a hand on your chin pulling your closer making your heart race" Let me smell your breath" your pulls away." No that's dum"! He growl and grabs your ankle pulling your back to him he gets on to of you and grabs your face gently. Knowing what he's doing you try and hold your breath in but of course he plugs your nose making it hair to inhale. Your try your best but fail miserably as you breathe out letting him smell your breath and breathing in trying to catch your breath. " seriously you're drinking you just said he wasn't worth your time why are you drinking how old are you anyway? Are you even allowed to drink". Your pull away"I'm 18 so yes I'm under age".  " Where's the bottle?" " IDK" he nodds he's head knowing your lying. " Is it under the bed" " uhhhh.... No"  he nodds his head again " ok"

he quickly runs around the bed trying to get the bottle but your flip around grabbing it before he can and hide it under your body making mark get on the bed and trying to take it away from you. You try to put up an good fight but his just to Strong.  You crawl to the end of the bed having your belly hanging off the bed. With what little strength your have you pull out your arm with bottle in hand. Away from the bed. "Y/n give me the bottle it's bad for you"! Something about the way he spoke kinda wanted you to obey but you refuse if fact you wanted to play this game a like bit longer.  You look at him " or what your gonna spank me?" You say " I want of you behave and give me the bottle" ," ahmmm let's see if I give you the bottle you might just poor it down the drain but if I keep it I can drink it and when you do spank I won't feel a thing because the alcohol will hum the pain". You smile and put the bottle to your lips. You here him growl then you feel a sharp pain on your ass. You look at him" owww" you say sarcastically. he smiles that's the idea. Don't test me princess". You ignore him and try to take a sip again but he his your ass again but this time he doesn't STOP. You not your lip trying not to make any nosie and just focus on taking a sip, but when ever that bottle came closer to your lips he got your ass harder almost making your moan from pleasure. You finally put down the bottle and he helps you back up on the bed.
You look up in his eyes and his pupils are very dilated.  You get lost in his dark chocolate dreamy eyes.  Then the next thing you know his lips are smash on to yours. The kiss was nice and soft. Mark slithered his hand up to your neck choking you. Forcing you to lay down. Mark bit your lip asking for entrance you obey and let his tounge dominate your's.
Mark stop kissing you and looked at you almost like he was admireing every detail on your face.  While he was admireing your beauty he was sliding his hand under your shirt. Once he reached your bra he lifted up your shirt signaling you to take it off. You obey and took it off. Now that you rewarded him you wanted to be rewarded also. You started unbottening his flannel. He smack away your hands. You huffed in disappointment. He smirk. " Don't worry my little ...sssssllllut..... you'll get wanted you want real soon" he said the last part while taking off his belt. You smile in excitement even tho you never done this before you always wanted to though you .... Your ex how ever did not so it's been a while since you have'd been pamperd like the queen you know you are. He takes the belt and ties your hands to gather and pushes them above your head.  His smiles sends shiver down you spine. He leans over putting his face right between your boobs and kisses them leads a trail of kisses leading down your stomach all the way down to your pants. You close your eyes and enjoy his soft lips against your skin.... his warm breath and listens to every nosies he makes.

He suddenly stops and you open your eyes to see him pulling down you pants but leaving your underwear on. You were wear just some plane white cotten ones with one pull he Yanks you pants off. He lips his lips in a very sexy way that will make any women wet and a lake. Without any hesitation he pushes your legs up to your head and tells you to keep them there. He presses his face down onto your pussy nozling  his nose right on in to you clit making you shiver. He licks you thru the fabric slowly. He pulls away and press a his finger on stop of your already hard clit and starts rubbing. At first his starts slow than he picks of his pace.  You wiggle and moan like crazy, when your about to hit your climax he stops. He moves your underwear to the side so he can see your shocking wet pussy. He blows on your clit making your gasp out of Surprise. He moves your hood up so he can get a clear look at your clit. He moves in shower and sucks or your tounge and start making a circular motion around your clit. Relax your head and closer your eyes and in joy this feeling you have never felt before. He looks up to see your moaning softly. After a few minutes is of this the feeling gets more in tenses. You feel your self getting close but your want more, more of that feeling. " Mark please oh my gosh ...please more". Without any Waring Mark starts sucking on your clit. You let out a scream of pleasure not careing if your neighbor's heard you. Not even a second later you cum. Mark stop sucking on your clit and went back to making circular motions with his tongue again. You ride out your orgasm and let mark lick up your liquids.

Satisfied Mark starts and button his flannel and throws it across the room and then he buttons his pants and takes them off along with this boxers and you see his huge hard dick ready to Destroy your pussy.  In his pants he takes out a console and slides it on your guns at his own touch telling you his super sensitive. Once it's on his lines himself up and shove his dick into you making you both a moaning mess. He start out slowly then his speeds up pounding the crap out of your pussy. You lean you head back and the pleasure consume you. Mark thrust soon become sloppy and slowly. You how ever are not even close and Mark can tell.  Mark start rubbing you clit send so much more pleasure thru your body.  You thrust you hips in the air getting more pleasure. You could feel your self getting really close then without warning mark thrust deep inside you making both of you cum leaving the room to smell of sweat and cum. Mark collapses right next to you and you put your legs down unable to fill them with both of you breathing heavily. Mark disposes of the used condom and You put arms out so Mark can tie them. With little to note energy left to pick up your guys clothes you just rollover and let mark be the big spoon and fall in to a nice deep sleep.